SoFLA Shifterkarts Chasis/Track pictures

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are 2 pictures of the carts themselves and 1 picture of part of the course - the course was too big for my wide angle.

The sanctioning body for these karts have about 6 classes ... and when you "graduate" from the highest class .... you then more on to formula racing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say that about sums up what it is like driving one of these little monsters.

Of course, when you drive your Viper home after racing, you want to .... better yet, DON'T DRIVE YOUR VIPER TO THE KART TRACK!!!! That way you'll hate you Corvette or Porsche or Ferrari as you drive it home!!!

You must be registered for see images

Blake Kercovich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is "SoFLA"?
I was curious whether you are referring to a place in Southern Florida, or if that is the track/organization name?

I saw you are also from da 'Burgh. If this place is around here, for goodness sake let me know! I have to check it out.

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, SoFla is indeed S. FL. Finding these carts anywhere near Pittsburgh would be worth the effort. They are incredible! Simply put, they are the progression into Formula car racing!!

Let me know if you find anything. I'm still in FL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness