Sold my 03'

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, today is bitter sweet. I have been really wanting an 06 or 08 coupe for some time now. I have been saying I would put my 03 up for sale for months now and just couldn't get myself to do it. So today I was getting my A/C recharged and thought I would check out the local used luxury car dealership to see what they had laying around. One thing led to another they made me an offer of 39K. I couldn't really say no. I purchased her with 12,000 miles a year and half ago and paid $39,999 and got some great use out of her. I sold it with 19xxx miles. I think I did pretty good. Its a great car and will make someone very happy. I just didn't love the vert. Now I am searching for an 06/08. Pretty sure I found an 06 in jacksonville that I will pick up if we can agree on the price and its still available. Hopefully my next post will be introducing my second and new to me viper. I guess I am snake bit... can't get enough of these cars.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good price for a dealer offer....and best of luck finding a coupe.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good job on a price. I will bring you with me next time I am looking for a car.:D

Me too! Go for the Gen 4. Barring unforseen circumstances, I'll probably have my 03 for a while. Just swing the dough for the upgrade. Nor, frankly, can I justify it. I can't drive 510 hp anywhere near it's potential, let alone 600!

OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car i'm interested in is a VCA red w/white stripe supercharged coupe 14/50. Its a one owner car and I have personally checked out the car. Its in amazing shape inside and out. I am trying to get a hold of the owner right now to hopefully work something out. Its listed on autotrader currently. If it doesn't work out I will definetly keep my eyes open for a gen 4 for the right price.

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good offer, my family is is growing and i was looking to trade mine for something with a back seat and a dealer here offered me 40k for mine( needless to say i didn't trade)!!, so you did a good deal!!

OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, sealed the deal on the 06' VCA edition 14/50. Its a one owner car, 11xxx miles, clean history. The guy purchased it new and had woodhouse do the paxton install. I'm super pumped right now. I will say that red isn't my frist choice in colors, but in person it does look great. Plus the red interior accents is a nice touch. We agreed on a price that I don't think I would find again.

Is there a registry for VCA edition vipers?