Solid bidding so far on my GTS

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bidding, and getting funds in your account are two completely different things on Ebay. Good luck

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that score is very low but i dont put much faith in those ratings.

taxi is right, now getting paid is a whole nuther thing

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is solid bidding... 8 overall bidders but 2 of them may be in the proverbial ******* match. I love the color combo but you state that it's rare. It's not an original stripe car. The interior color may be somewhat rare but not really sought after. 5 owners is what kills the score.

Car has a nice overall appearance. Prices do seem to be edging up on GTS's.

Good money so far for a car with that steering wheel...:rolleyes:

:D J/K Good Luck...

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! Had I known I'd end up building a motor I would have bought an 01 car, that's the perfect candidate, LOVE the interior.

that score is very low but i dont put much faith in those ratings.

taxi is right, now getting paid is a whole nuther thing

Only thing I can think of is because it's had 5 owners, 1 every 2 years is probably outside of the norm.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck! Does someone know somebody who didn't get paid on an Ebay sale? I have been doing ebay for ten years and never a problem.Just curious since i see some negative comments about that. Maybe i've just been lucky.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck! Does someone know somebody who didn't get paid on an Ebay sale? I have been doing ebay for ten years and never a problem.Just curious since i see some negative comments about that. Maybe i've just been lucky.

My luck has been the other way around. I've won many bids but most of the people never shipped me stuff I won...

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it sold for $34,500, you got some good money out of it...

I know of many that have sold for the same $$$ with a lot less miles. Congrats!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
34,500 seems cheap to me and how much of that went to ebay and how much to the actual seller...I really think 18 months from now it will be a 40K car so personally unless the OP really needed to sell or is getting another viper I just wouldnt have accepted 34K

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
34,500 seems cheap to me and how much of that went to ebay and how much to the actual seller...I really think 18 months from now it will be a 40K car so personally unless the OP really needed to sell or is getting another viper I just wouldnt have accepted 34K

Cars and motorcycles are just one flat rate, last one I sold was $125 fee to list, only other fees are Paypal for the deposit. Sold for quite a bit under the Kelly and nada guides for the condition and miles. But as long as the sellers happy that's all that matters.

Last edited:

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yep, I haven't had a problem getting paid except for a set of valve covers when I was brand new to it and he gave me negative feedback lol, my only one ever :drive:

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You live out in the middle of the ocean... of course it seems cheap.

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
People always seem compelled to inject their "coulda, shoulda, woulda's" :rolleyes:

If the seller is happy with the price, that's ALL that matters - CONGRATULATIONS!! :2tu:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all have our opinions and differant issues going on ect...wasnt long ago someone offered 39k for my 2003.....hell no i didnt sell it....nor would i a 01 for 34k....these cars are going up in value....a quick trip to ebay shows this...fewer are being offered for sale and the prices are higher.....if hes happy then great.....im just not happy to see a 01 sell for 34k....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth