Some cool pics from VOI 10

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From VOI all of the photos start to look the same. However, there are always a few that just stand out.

So, having time to go through them, here are some of them I found...

Typical Ralph...:2tu:
IMGA0416.JPG

This was NOT a mirror!!:hmmm:
IMGA0408.JPG

IMGA0406.JPG

3rd gen baby seat mount - on the console! I believe the plate said VCA Quebec Presedente! Thanks for the smile Andras:2tu:
IMGA0373.JPG

They are coming to get me!!:D
IMGA0384.JPG

Yellow being well represented in all model forms.
IMGA0253.JPG

IMGA0798.JPG

Anyone like silver twins?
IMGA0804.JPG

No matter how many times you see this view, it never gets old!:2tu:
IMGA0905.JPG

IMGA0879.JPG

Who is this good lookin guy??:D
IMGA0842.JPG

Color changing bug-a-boo on a Snakeskin SRT. Scientific name: many-legged-and-color-changin-critter!:D:D
IMGA0712.JPG

IMGA0714.JPG

IMGA0709.JPG

IMGA0707.JPG

Robert

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa, that non-mirror picture is awesome! Did you park like that on purpose?

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, great pics!!!! Wish I could have been there. VOI9 was a kick and this one sounded better.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mirror pic belongs in a poster...something along the lines of: "Mirror mirror, on the wall...who is the meanest of them all?"

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, those are AWESOME pictures...agreed with the others, that 'non-mirror' picture is THE BEST! THAT should be submitted definitely to Viper Magazine and domesticdriver.com I'm sure Jonathan would take THAT picture as well!!! LOVE the 'chameleon' too on the SSG! THANX! ~juli

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics!! I spotted my car in there:2tu:

Ray,

This VOI was cool.
But it wasnt half of the event VOI9 was.....

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Mirror mirror, on the wall...who is the meanest of them all?"

Thats pretty good! Nice job!:D

Robert, those are AWESOME pictures...agreed with the others, that 'non-mirror' picture is THE BEST! THAT should be submitted definitely to Viper Magazine and domesticdriver.com I'm sure Jonathan would take THAT picture as well!!! LOVE the 'chameleon' too on the SSG! THANX! ~juli

Chameleon! ::doh2: That was the name that would not come to me last night!!;) As for pics, below are a few more. I can submit them, but which out of the 5 are the best??:confused:

Whoa, that non-mirror picture is awesome! Did you park like that on purpose?

No. I by chance parked in the same spot every day, and while backing up on that day, well, I was a little thrown off at first when I looked in my rear view!! Now unless XXXotica (I believe that is his name on here) knew I would be parking there again....:hmmm:

Here are the other pics of the "mirror", and a shot of the car when it was not parked on the other side of the wall.

IMGA0407.JPG

IMGA0404.JPG

IMGA0403.JPG

IMGA0213.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say the FIRST one (the TOP picture out of the 5)...they're ALL great, but THAT one *POPS*!!!
GREAT job!!!! ~juli

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same photo! ;)

How about some more opinions? Does anyone have any opinions??;):D

Robert

V

Venomiss

I would agree-they are all good picture but like the first one best.

Blow it up on a poster for your garage.:D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
V0I X was the first drive through carwash I ever went through. The rain really messed up our cars at Milan dragstrip while doing donuts and drifting. (PS2s are terrible fro drifting).

You must be registered for see images

Although there were slightly over 200 Sapphire Vipers built (out of a total more than 25,000) and I was the only Sapphire Viper from Western Canada (out of 4) I did see 3 other Sapphire cars in Detroit. 1 other GTS, 1 Wash (Joe) ACR and a 'vert.

Ted

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is too a mirror picture; see the flash in the mirror? Oh, wait; if it was a mirror pic the 2B would be backwards. COOL pic; gotta look close to know it isn't a mirror!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is too a mirror picture; see the flash in the mirror? Oh, wait; if it was a mirror pic the 2B would be backwards. COOL pic; gotta look close to know it isn't a mirror!

You can also see the roof scoop in certain photos if you look closely and I do not have a roof scoop!

Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21