Some GTS-R pics

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Borla made the GTSR headers, and they were available through Chrysler.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those GTSR's would kick the snot out of a comp coupe. They are the ultimate Viper.

Somebody needs to put a warning above this thread. i damn near had a heart attack when I saw that #93 GTSR. Before posting such auto **** on this forum, please be wary of those of us who are in our twilight years, you sons 'o b1tches.

Ice!! I need Ice!!

Last edited:

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice photos.

I notice the Newman/Haas Champ Car in the background. Do you know what manufacturer it is (Swift or Reynard)?
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks a lot like my collection.

Rob

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm in love.

I'll just take one of the pistons as my wedding diamond:lmao:

thanks for posting for us to enjoy!

Heres a dyno graph of a GTSR. A dyno graph back to back with my 97 GTS when it got its first tune with the mods over at DC Performance. Keep in mind this wasn't the factory "works" GTSR..

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm way late to this thread, but that should be an 01-02 Lola-Toyota. I would have probably made some of the gear oil (transaxle) used in that NHR car.

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car is a 1999 Swift campaigned by Patrick Racing, driven by P.J. Jones and Jan Magnussen.

At a local car show.

From it's glory days.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coor those brake coolers look the nuts :2tu: Who makes them, are they still available?

Mark
:uk:

We make / made them and they are / were sold thru Mopar as a catalogue item. Check to see if they are still available thru Mopar, if not let me know.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is a 1999 Swift campaigned by Patrick Racing, driven by P.J. Jones and Jan Magnussen.

I chatted with one of our chassis builders, he says your aero Swift is good for around 5000 lbs of downforce, underside ducting, brake ducts create downforce at the wheels, etc.. it's an aero beast! Also said the control arms are only good for 1000 miles of use.
Regards,
Mike

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interesting info Mike, I knew the car made a large amount of downforce but not 3 times it's own weight! That's impressive.

I'm going to build fixtures for all the suspension components so that I can recreate them when needed.

Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi