Some pics from today...

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather was perfect here in NJ, today...

Took a ride into Harriman State Park with a friend.

You must be registered for see images

The rest of the pictures can be found in here...

http://turbomike.net/Viper/Pics/MikeAndMike/Harriman/

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call jon B and get rid of those Caravan parts bin VISORS.He can get you the smaller cool ones for GENI

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike - That's an awesome mustang you have. Is that a real Saleen or did you just select from their parts catalog? I've always had respect for the Saleens. I remember back in 1987 my college roomate had a black SVO. It was only a little 4-****** turbo, but man it was quick back then. Fantastic car. That's about the same time Saleen was becoming a big name. Thanks for the pics... -Rob :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike - That's an awesome mustang you have. Is that a real Saleen or did you just select from their parts catalog? I've always had respect for the Saleens. I remember back in 1987 my college roomate had a black SVO. It was only a little 4-****** turbo, but man it was quick back then. Fantastic car. That's about the same time Saleen was becoming a big name. Thanks for the pics... -Rob :2tu:

It's a real Saleen, it belongs to one of my employees. It's been changed around a little bit - has a 32v Cobra motor with an S-Trim Vortech. Makes about 615 to the wheels. Nice ride. Going to have to spray the Viper to get around him.

MJB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine