You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with living in a trailer--been there, done that....not with a Viper though....see, that's why he CAN have a Viper!!!! ~juli

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,

I was the "crazy" Dr. that lived in a trailer on my first ranch until my 10500SF house was finished (parts of it are seen in my gallery).
THEN, my wife and I lived in an RV for 6 months while our "downsized" home was built on our second "ranchette". The Greenville Chrysler dealership kept my Viper under roof for most of the time while we went primal. Now, we rough it in either our home in TX or our casa in Cabo San Lucas!! :cool:

It's just a necessary step to reach your ultimate goals.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
I was the "crazy" Dr. that lived in a trailer on my first ranch until my 10500SF house was finished (parts of it are seen in my gallery).
THEN, my wife and I lived in an RV for 6 months while our "downsized" home was built on our second "ranchette". The Greenville Chrysler dealership kept my Viper under roof for most of the time while we went primal. Now, we rough it in either our home in TX or our casa in Cabo San Lucas!! :cool:
It's just a necessary step to reach your ultimate goals.

Nothing crazy bout that!!! :2tu: Nothing wrong with trailers, that's what I was saying.....means to an end...guy is lucky to have a Viper as well!!! :) ~juli

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now i cant believe some of you upity sob`s....for 1,i dont live in a TRAILER PARK.....i have 3 acres in a GREAT LOCATION,worth in the 200,000`s.i bought that TRAILER in 1988 when i was 27yr old with my OWN money...and it is as nice or or better than MANY houses iv`e been in!And i raise my 2 kids on my own as well.WHAT THE HELL DOES MY LOCATION HAVE TO DO WITH THE VIPER?and yes,that is why i can afford a viper...and a 96 harley show bike and a 1969 firebird redone from the ground up.***?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Definitely one of the best color combos.

I must be pretty screwed up, I think i could respect a guy that sold his house to buy a car.

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, did you tuck the racing harness in the back, I only tucked my driver side behind, cause I think they look awesome.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, did you tuck the racing harness in the back, I only tucked my driver side behind, cause I think they look awesome.

i have my daughter of 7 that i take to school everyday,i leave them tucked behind.if you noticed on the belts,they expired as of 04 i think?but yes,they are awesome looking.:headbang: have you ever put them on?what a pain.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now i cant believe some of you upity sob`s....for 1,i dont live in a TRAILER PARK.....i have 3 acres in a GREAT LOCATION,worth in the 200,000`s.i bought that TRAILER in 1988 when i was 27yr old with my OWN money...and it is as nice or or better than MANY houses iv`e been in!And i raise my 2 kids on my own as well.WHAT THE HELL DOES MY LOCATION HAVE TO DO WITH THE VIPER?and yes,that is why i can afford a viper...and a 96 harley show bike and a 1969 firebird redone from the ground up.***?

I hope you were not mis-reading my posts. I was responding to the others' comments about trailers, been there--done that...lived in a trailer myself, and said you were a lucky one to have a Viper as well!!! I did not~~~truly did not wish to cause you any grief.
I apologize if any of my personal comments offended you---certainly NOT my intention at all...I applaud you and LOVE the cars you have!!!! :drive: ~juli

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 01acrviper
F-ck those people with that attitude about how/where you live. I thought this was about your car anyway. It has been my experience that people that make comments like that usually have two digit IQ's and got their money from "daddy". Cool car. Looks really slick.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 01acrviper
F-ck those people with that attitude about how/where you live. I thought this was about your car anyway. It has been my experience that people that make comments like that usually have two digit IQ's and got their money from "daddy". Cool car. Looks really slick.

Could not have said it any better!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: you sir are absolutely correct.:2tu:

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey 01acrviper

I'll second that!!! Great set up... :drive:

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you were not mis-reading my posts. I was responding to the others' comments about trailers, been there--done that...lived in a trailer myself, and said you were a lucky one to have a Viper as well!!! I did not~~~truly did not wish to cause you any grief.
I apologize if any of my personal comments offended you---certainly NOT my intention at all...I applaud you and LOVE the cars you have!!!! :drive: ~juli

Oh no,this was not directed at you at all.:nono: this was directed to a couple of ********`S which i`m sure they know who they are.:D

i was warned before i even came here that would be some "people"
that are not SO NICE.:D

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
F_UCK YOU!:2tu:

Simmer down young lad. Don't make your first posts your last....take a little less aggressive approach to the ribbing's you are getting. You think you are getting it bad here, go over to the Alley and take an umbrella.

Nice ACR:2tu: and welcome to the club!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no,this was not directed at you at all.:nono: this was directed to a couple of ********`S which i`m sure they know who they are.:D
i was warned before i even came here that would be some "people"
that are not SO NICE.:D

Glad that I didn't offend you--love the pics of the car!!! Love pics of anybody's favorite cars...actually would also love to see your Firebird too. I hope you will find that most people on this forum ARE nice and respectful. The ones that are not, well, they are not even worth responding to, are they? ENJOY your beautiful car!~! :2tu:
(Probably toning down the language, you will be more approachable...just my opinion, for whatever it's worth! :) )

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simmer down young lad. Don't make your first posts your last....take a little less aggressive approach to the ribbing's you are getting. You think you are getting it bad here, go over to the Alley and take an umbrella.

Nice ACR:2tu: and welcome to the club!

Well sir ,it is just the way some peeps go about thereselves...every other forum i am a member of will trash the sheeot out of you but,you either know them or they give some kind of a hint that they are f-in with ya...nothing serious.:)

i already talked with denny....he`s cool.:2tu:

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My other TRAILOR TRASH toys.:D

1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD W/454CU BIG BLOCK REDONE GROUND UP IN 92 WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS:)

1996 softail springer,ground up redone in 02.

A vtcoa gtg at my place in april this year.the black w/headlight covers was mine.

AND A PIC OF MY KITTY.:2tu:

MY LOYAL DOG MUTT.:headbang:

ALL THE WOMEN THAT BEEN AFTER ME SINCE THE VIPER PURCHASE.:lmao: