OP
M

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Yes, I will email them to you.

Mark,

I know you are unfamiliar with what happens when you go above 3,000RPM, or drop the clutch, but often times, the tires are actually not capable of holding the power. Then they spin without traction, which can lead to an offensive (to some) smell and offensive (to a few) sound, and this phenomenon is collectively called "burning rubber".

laugh.gif

I agree with the others - I think the black/silver does look awfully nice.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KFMSLM:
The black with silver stripes is the best looking picture I have seen yet. I may be biased though...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree %100... very nice!!

- eddie -

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ferguson:
Mike, that white is AWESOME!

And when you get a chance call me, I have news on that other thing you had sent to me!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peabody Mike,
Can you photoshop a picture of yourself with a brown nose and post it? Sorry, correction...you don't need photoshop for that!
rofl.gif

OP
OP
M

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,

Yeah, you are absolutely right. I would like to spend some more time on getting them to look better - maybe over the weekend. Part of the problem is there is a pretty good sized "****" in the SRT hood... if you look at the picture of the SRT in front of the SF bridge - the right hand stripe actually extends onto the hood louver. Both stripes are centered on the centerline, but the recess next to that "bump" makes the stripe look narrower. If I make it dimensionally correct, it looks visually wrong because the stripe would have different reflections on it if it were actually a different color.

But I will work on it some more - especially red/white (since that's what I am hoping to get) and black/silver (since that's what I think looks best in these pics).

Thanks for the feedback.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply put. Looks like a <FONT size="20">Camaro</FONT s>make the stripes wider but then you still will not be able to hide its ugly looks!!

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, great job on recoloring the cars. I think that your renderings of the stripes is not right on the money though. There's something not quite right. Could it be that the stripes are a bit too narrow? Check out the red prototype Comp Coupe that was at VOI in St. Louis. It was red with silver stripes. Those stripes accented the lines just right and were a bit wider at the top and all the way down. Any chance that you could let us look at an SRT with wider stripes? For my two cents, the SRT's lines are helped most by black.

Russ Oasis
1995 Viper RT-10
1996 Viper GTS
1963 Jaguar XK-E Coupe
1980 Ferrari 308 GTS
1941 Chevy Street Rod
1961 Ford Fairlaine Police Car
1958 Seagrave Fire Engine
1959 Chevy El Camino (348 tri power / 4 speed / factory air)
2001 Plymouth Prowler
2000 Jaguar XK-8 (total junk..don't buy one)
Competition Coupe and SRT on the way.....
One BIG Garage