Someone steal my 98 GTS....35K this week only!

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,

The lines look clean. From the pics as far as I can tell, its all good. I wish there were some closer pics yet from those posted it appears flawless.

Jay K.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB,

Check his previous posts: http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=2125&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts

1.Seems he entertained Nitrous 200 shot, and Roe Set up. Curious of either was done. And wasnt happy and removed ?

2. He had a heating issue with the car, with a warning light after it sat for a bit.

3. He over reved the engine/tranny in a 1-2-1 shift. He says it whines now.

So, I would be concerned about the tranny and wether it was replaced or not. Also, what impact did the over rev have on the motor ?

Finally, Its obviouse that I checked this all out, because I was/perhaps am interested in the car.

Travis, please dont take this the wrong way, but if you could identify fully the issues the car might have/has, it'll prob help the car sell quicker, as you seem to be a honest guy. (even if you posted about hating the vipers :) ) I hated mine too for a while, so I understand.

Jon

PS. Car Fax Report/Vin would be nice.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score