Someone thinks his B/W 1996 is made of gold.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If this is a new trend, it is a good thing for all of us, our vipers are going up in price!

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know of one here in Phoenix that barrett offered north of 175k for with 6 miles on her. The owner turn it down :eek:

Robert

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
way over priced! there was a 1996 b/w that only went 75K and it only had 45 miles

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car but too high on the price tag, I'd rather have a NEW coupe.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naples Motorsports had one (B&W GTS) over the summer with 38 miles, for $75k.. I guess that was a decent buy.. I dont think it lasted long

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take 6 please.

Ohhhh.....and the check I have is a little over that amount-please send me back the difference

B

V

venms96

That's a ***** looking garage for a garage queen. Hope none of those boxes or junk fall on that car !!

1996 GTS - Stock ( winter shut down )

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing interesting about it is that as it's still on the original MSO the warranty hasn't even started yet. As soon as it is titled the 3/36 factory warranty kicks in. That should be worth an extra penny or two - just not $45,000...

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing interesting about it is that as it's still on the original MSO the warranty hasn't even started yet. As soon as it is titled the 3/36 factory warranty kicks in. That should be worth an extra penny or two - just not $45,000...

Doesnt the dealership still need to own the vechile in order for that to happen ?

Think about it, if a collector got it on MSO and 20 years later decided to impliment the thing, when prices and availability for parts is outrageous, that puts DC at risk. So there has to be some type of cut off.

Jon

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When talking about the auto industry, the process starts when the vehicle is built. The manufacturer supplies a vehicle with a number of different warranties. For example, some relate to mechanical failure, some to rust and others to emissions.
So tings like the Corrosion warranty would start the day the car is built.

Most of the important warranties that come with every vehicle expire at about 36,000 miles or three years from the original "in-service date". In service date, would be the date the car is sold by the dealership, because the dealership would start the warranty, marking the car as sold. I would assume anyway

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang