Something else to watch for

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you or your passenger gets out of the car, remember to put the seat belt back INSIDE the side bolster of the seat. The buckle can get caught between the seat and door, and mark up the door panel.

Can the warning labels on the visors be removed? If so- what works to remove them? The car looks silly with them, and it ruins the whole top down aspect!
Aftermarket "socks"?

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visor warning labels look hideous on almost any car. Not sure if I was blessed by someone conserving glue at CAAP (thanks!), but on the day I received my 2002, I very s-l-o-w-l-y and gently peeled them off with amazing ease and no damage.

viper258

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also be careful when lowering the top as the two small mouldings on either end are held in by one screw. (make sure they are tight as one of mine came off when we lowered the top) Good Luck!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a note from another "Paul".. He suggested I simply swap visors from one side to the other... This seems to be a GREAT simple solution!!!
THANKS PAUL!!!

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thanks to Paul Ronald and Tony for helping me figure out this new board.
Now that those warning labels will be visable from the front only maybe it's time to cover them with labels that read "MOVE"&"OVER!".