Soon to be New Owner!!

FFRob2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im am in the process of looking for a Viper. Heres a little background on me. My name is Robert and i am 25. I live in middle Tennessee. I wanted to know if there was a good viper tech around me that i could call and go over some questions i have about the car. Its just about routine maintenance and common problems with the car. I bought the book viper buyers guide and its on the way. Im looking at getting a round a 2000 year car. I have seen some out in California but i was wondering what they do to make them pass emissions out there. Is it just computer programing and maby the cats or is it more?

Thanks Guys,
Robert

Oh yeah its nice to be here i have been doing a lot of reading on here and this forum really seams to have a lot of caring members!

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the fun!

Hopefully you read some of the threads here from your area.

http://forums.viperclub.org/indiana-kentucky/

Pretty sure that Steve-Indy can give you some ideas for a close Viper Tech near you for possible service in the future.

The two Viper Techs on these boards are
Chuck Tator (ViperWizard) 914-763-3136 &
Mark Jorgensen(mjorgensen)Woodhouse Viper Service Mgr.
800-889-1893 work
402-677-2935 cell

Give them a call and they can help you answer questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im am in the process of looking for a Viper. Heres a little background on me. My name is Robert and i am 25. I live in middle Tennessee. I wanted to know if there was a good viper tech around me that i could call and go over some questions i have about the car.

Thanks Guys,
Robert
QUOTE]

Where are you in Mid-TN? I'm just west of Nashville. I'm not a Viper Tech, but I've helped more than a few people find the "right Viper" for them. PM me.

Chip

OP
OP
F

FFRob2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Its weird when i look on autotrader, vehix or on online fourms at the classified all the cars seem to be higher priced then the ones on e bay. There all priced higher then KBB or NADA says they should be. Im trying to stay at or under mid 30's out the door. I would rather buy from a privet party seller but i am willing to buy from anywhere who can meet my price accomodations. Does anyone have any tips on where i should be looking for cars that would fit my price at? There is not many out there for that price but i have found a few.

Im waiting on my refinace of my house to go through and im selling my 99 Trans Am WS6 then i will be getting my Viper. I think i might have a buyer for the car already set up so i will just be waiting on the house.

Thanks,
Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Robert~! Yes, there are tons of good folks here that are willing to help out. Good luck in your search for YOUR VIPER~! Questions? Ask away...or call the experts that Venomiss pointed out! ~juli

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers can't be quoted by NADA or KBB. They are an investment car and fluctuate with time of year and market. Talk to Jon B about this, he has a world of info.

Thanks for the info guys. Its weird when i look on autotrader, vehix or on online fourms at the classified all the cars seem to be higher priced then the ones on e bay. There all priced higher then KBB or NADA says they should be. Im trying to stay at or under mid 30's out the door. I would rather buy from a privet party seller but i am willing to buy from anywhere who can meet my price accomodations. Does anyone have any tips on where i should be looking for cars that would fit my price at? There is not many out there for that price but i have found a few.

Im waiting on my refinace of my house to go through and im selling my 99 Trans Am WS6 then i will be getting my Viper. I think i might have a buyer for the car already set up so i will just be waiting on the house.

Thanks,
Robert

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just be patient in your searching. Good deals are out there you just have to put in some time to find them.

25... check
Viper... check

Good luck with your search!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was looking, I found that the least expensive cars were usually way far away from me and gone before I could get to them. Also, because it was a "dream" car, I wanted a specific color combo. After being around them for a while, I would be happy with any color; they all look great, and it really is all about how you feel when you are driving it.

Cars with "actually driven" mileage (5000-10000 mi/year) go for lower prices, and Vipers are generally bullet proof if they haven't been upgraded in horsepower. Even then, if significant horsepower upgrades were done right, I wouldn't be afraid of it after a careful inspection by a mechanic.
(BTW, I went to HS in Hendersonville and Dickson, TN. I miss that part of the country a lot !)

OP
OP
F

FFRob2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Kingsnake) Good point about the market. I have a Trans Am and i know i can get more then Kbb and NADA says its worth.

(AZTVR) Yeah its nice out here. Im not from here originally tho. I only been up here about 3 years or so. Im from New Orleans. The culture is so different up here but dam do i miss the seafood!!!!

I am just going to be on the lookout for that good deal. Once i have all my money ready im not planning on getting in a rush when finding the one i want. I am going to take my time when selecting one. I would love to find one that has not been modded so i know it has not been taken advantage of to hard. I am also going to get it checked out by a mechanic when i find one. I have been looking on e bay for a car and if i decide to buy one from there i will get yalls opinion on a good place in that area. I will get them to check out the car before i buy it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang