Sooooooooo....

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am little disappointed ,but I believe like others-theirs a lot in inventory that needs to be sold and right now they want to concentrate on this, and will make announcment later.

A friend of mine just told me that he is going to buy a coupe now and not wait. With all the good deals one can find I believe this would be the right move for him.

Forgive me I know this is off subject but-Shoot-a few weeks ago I got the urge and at my age didn't want to wait a year or a year and half. The 76000 for a 2006 coupe with stripe and polished wheels was a good buy. Very happy never been regretful one minute. I am having the time of my life with this new toy. I feel 50 years younger. Lot of my aches & pains have gone since Ive had this baby. Man I feel like ive made a visit to **** Roberts. :D

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am little disappointed ,but I believe like others-theirs a lot in inventory that needs to be sold and right now they want to concentrate on this, and will make announcment later.

A friend of mine just told me that he is going to buy a coupe now and not wait. With all the good deals one can find I believe this would be the right move for him.

Forgive me I know this is off subject but-Shoot-a few weeks ago I got the urge and at my age didn't want to wait a year or a year and half. The 76000 for a 2006 coupe with stripe and polished wheels was a good buy. Very happy never been regretful one minute. I am having the time of my life with this new toy. I feel 50 years younger. Lot of my aches & pains have gone since Ive had this baby. Man I feel like ive made a visit to **** Roberts. :D

With gas prices jumping around, running out and buying a 2 seater V10 sports car, has to make a person think twice. DCX must take that into account.

I've considered selling mine for a Mini, but it great stress therapy for me and the misses.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hiss, that is great! Glad you're enjoying the new toy - I just love the new coupe. I'm disappointed that there wasn't an announcement, but agree that it makes good sense, short term. Whether announced now, or in January, if it is what we think, it will sell. Why hurt interest in the leftover 05-06s between now & then. They're beautiful cars, and can be had for a great price!

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right FinalEd

I agree with Andrew some may hesitate, but I am going to remain positive because I know better things are ahead.

Chrysler makes great autos and I believe the Viper is the best. They wont let us down.

Whew-I am gonna put my racing gloves on and go out right now and have a ball.

I do know this-by the time the 2008 viper comes out Ill have mine souped up to the point the 08 will eat my dust. :D Just kidding--Am I.