Southern California - Anyone know this car?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Sorry, don't know this car.

DC Performance is in So Cal and could likely check it out for you.

Dan

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to hijack the thread but has anyone seen for sale those door sill guards in that black/red color... tried a few sites but no luck

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC Performance cannot check out the car as they are busy working on my car :D

The Viper does look good thats for sure. Good luck with the sale.

One thing you should check on though is if it is under warranty as he doenst appear to know from this comment "I believe it is still under factory warranty". One thinks he should know for sure :dunno:

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not be be the bearer of bad news but this car has been for sale for months. Someone from the West Coast let me in on it when I was looking for one. I also heard from Chuck Tator that this car had a rough life. He ran the vin on it and came up with a laundry list for me.

As for the door sills the ones on the car are not correct for the Collectors Edition. They should be brushed aluminum with VIPER lettering. Not sure what that means though..

Tom
05 Collectors Edition #29

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No call back from the dealer, and you guys provided the information I was looking for (questionable history along with an opinion from Chuck Tator). What is it with dealers not returning calls?!?!! (this is the second one - Premier never returned a call or emails...)