Special Offer from Qualitywires.com until end of december 2012

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Starting today, until the end of December 2012 when you order directly from Qualitywires.com, on all set of wires we will include free shipping and hi-temp socks. Visit our site at www.qualitywires.com on how to order. Also we can make wires for pretty much all make and model cars too.

Happy Holidays.
Adam

F

FrgMstr

Ordered mine! Looking forward to giving your product a try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,

Your site used to show some nice billet wire looms that bolted to the valve cover bolts. Do you still have those available? If not, any suggestions on some that work with your wires? I can't find anything that fits the wires I have on my car.

Tony

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Parker for your order tonight! Chuck Tator will do a good job on installing them. He has done many of my wires on Vipers he services up there!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam, sent you a paypal order for a 97 gts in red colour.

Thanks I got the order! I failed to mention the free shipping is only for people residing in the USA. But since I failed to mention that, I am taking care of your order.

Going forward, for the rest of the orders, anything outside the USA will be subject to shipping rates.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Free shipping will only apply to domestic shipping only in the USA. Sorry. I forgot to mention this in my original post.

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my set in September and the build quality is second to none Adams service is great to thanks for a great product.