special thanks to speedtechnik

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank Mitch from http://www.speedtechnik.com in CT. I went to the shop and picked up my moton club sports and a autoform roll bar. He showed me around the shop and gave me the vca treatment. Also took care of me on the prices. Just wanted to say thanks.

vd.. :2tu:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to buy those motons lol :p great deal on them! your cars going to be one dream machine twin turbo, motons, 19/20s as I always say to your a :smirk: B A L L E R :D

BLKSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, got my Paxton three days after I spoke with Mitch- and I SHOULD have bought the Motons when I had the chance.

Viper D- my kind of guy, wakes up one morning thinks that maybe he has spent too much money on his Viper (purchase of twin turbo kit) gets over it the next day and then goes and buys a new suspension!!!

Rich

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All I can say is that i have issues when it comes to cars and motorcycles. Hey better than spending it on drugs or drinking

vd.. ;)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is that i have issues when it comes to cars and motorcycles. Hey better than spening t on drugs or drinking

vd.. ;)

True! Now puts some 26" rims on the sut ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456