Speeding ticket...dismissed

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all I would like to thank Sean in Fla. (used to be in Northern Cali). I got a speeding ticket a few months ago, got radared 52 in a 35. Having already take traffic school and having one other ticket I was not looking forward to losing my good driver discount for 3 years (an extra $1,000 year in premiums).

I posted and one of the board members, I beleive it was Sean suggested I get a lawyer, well I did. Cost me $400 but I got it reduced to a Coasting infracion (similar to no seatbelt, no points). What a great feeling, just got the letter of absolution today, anyone in SoCal needing this done drop me a line and I'll turn you on to the right people.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely the best way to go in those situations - hire a lawyer to get it reduced to something else. BTW congrats So Cal, you didn't need to be forking out that extra grand.

nutsRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$400 saved a Grand, looks like a good investment. Since your area will be my playground soon where did you get the infraction?
Are you going to the SOCAL event on the 25th?

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, check your email.

Perry,
I saved $1,000 per year for 3 years hence $3,000 savings. I got the ticket on Woodman St. just south of Roscoe very wide (6 lanes) very straight road, hard to believe it's only a 35. No I'm not doing the deal on the 25th too far, too much traffic for a burger. Have you foud a house? What's your situation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi