Spoiler Confusion...

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had the stones to go there? It is a forum. It is not a gauntlet of physical violence that is going to bombard him. What does he have to be afraid of? Not to defend him or you but seriously?

OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but if you actually had the stones to go there, you'd realize the rainbow's on you Senorzee.

Sure David. Already been there. Got really scared and came running back here. (You know...due to the stones issue). :baby:

Anything else you need me to do now? Maybe check out another forum where you've got lotsa "points" or suttin'?

Coz you sure are "da man" over here with 14000 posts. And counting.

Last edited:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had the stones to go there? It is a forum. It is not a gauntlet of physical violence that is going to bombard him. What does he have to be afraid of? Not to defend him or you but seriously?

He was bashed into oblivion for being a d-bag. What part of that is difficult to understand? You see, just like you've been hammered on over there for insulting people, so was Senorzee. I mean Zyellow. It's a man's world over there and he didn't make it. What part of that is so difficult to understand?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure David. Already been there. Got really scared and came running back here. (You know...due to the stones issue). :baby:

Anything else you want need do now? Maybe check out another forum where you've got lotsa "points" or suttin'?

Coz you sure are "da man" over here with 14000 posts. And counting.

Nice post. That has no interesting or relevant content.

How's your cattlegaurd holding up?

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was bashed into oblivion for being a d-bag. What part of that is difficult to understand? You see, just like you've been hammered on over there for insulting people, so was Senorzee. I mean Zyellow. It's a man's world over there and he didn't make it. What part of that is difficult to understand?

I must have missed those threads lol.

Just curious when I was hammered for insulting people. I barely post there and have not been posting here as much.

The difficult part for me to understand was your comment about him having the stones to go over there and the "man's world" comment. It is an online forum, why fear?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's spelled "cattleguard", Mr. 14274 poster boy.

FYI -you're getting wayyy too wrapped up in these forums, David. Not really a "manly" trait.

But I'll let you get the last word in so you can get that "win", and then hopefully this thread can be closed.

Go ahead:_______________________.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang