Spoke to Holden

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Jim Holden this morning. He and his family are doing as well as they can in light of all that has transpired over the last few days. Jim is on a "gag order" until his contract situation is settled.

He is going to take the family up to the "get away" house for the holiday, and he plans on putting some serious miles on the Viper. He said, "I only have 2000 miles on the car, and what better way to keep the blood going!".

Keep your eyes on this site, I am certain that this situation is far from over!

Steven J. Ferguson
National President
Viper Club of America

Reaction score
Hi Steve, thanks for the update. I would love to see Lutz return and have control. This would mean that the Germans would have to sell Chrysler to?. I think Chrysler will get screwed by the Germans, poor performance an effect of German control but the Germans take no responsibility for their contribution to failures. Le Mans shows how they deal with failure - If they have problems (Le Mans, CART)they take their cars home and play someplace else(F1). What is interesting the German Director of Motor Sports remains in charge after getting confused about making a plane (Le Mans 1999 flying Mercedes) or car. The Mercedes flew farther than the Wright Brothers.
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
I just got finished reading "GUTS", by Robert Lutz...Wow, he is one hell of a guy!...Now theres a man that knows leadership and what it takes to succeed...Sure would love too meet him someday... Wish he was back at the helm!!!!!!...Johnny...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlindell