SPY PHOTO: Roe Gen3 supercharger......

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will not be for sell until 100% ready. Looks like it will be worth the wait !! You are looking at the front. Big hole is where the throttle body goes, this is the same physical location of a stock throttle body. The tube to the left is for the drive. The belt/pully will be at the front of this tube.

2837Roe_sc_gen3.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats a sweet piece of R+D there!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we will have to shoot the spy for leaking information.

Cudaman :usa:

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope its not a day late and a dollar short.. I don't know if I can wait past the paxton release date of the vio 8 show. Any timeframe it looks like there is way more work to go.

release date please?

vd..

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope its not a day late and a dollar short.. I don't know if I can wait past the paxton release date of the vio 8 show. Any timeframe it looks like there is way more work to go.

release date please?

vd..

In that case, go ahead and give Paxton your $$$$ BUT, be sure and read the posts now on gen1/2 and the previous posts about their products. Good luck.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of work went into it. Does it have a intercooler?

-Max

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of work went into it. Does it have a intercooler?

-Max

You will have to wait your turn for the intercooler, :D the Gen 2 was the first release of the Roe S/C and we have been patiently waiting the longest....2 years I believe.

Cudaman :usa:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, yeah, save yourself the hassle of installing the Paxton POS and just give paxton $6-8 grand, punch yourself in the ******** and then go buy a Roe SC.

Paxton *****, it isnt well thought out, only people that get it working correctly are tuners, and they replace 50% of the parts that come with the kit, just to make it work.

If I had to do it all over again, Roe would be the choice.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any distributors in Colorado?

If not, buzz on over to Anderson Motorsports in Kansas City. Roe distributor and installer extraordinaire. They should be, as there seems to be more Vipers at this Ford dealership than Fords on any given day! Mike Anderson is the guy to talk to and he can be reached at 816-630-1700. Tell him Chris sent you...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte