SRT-10 Front Wheel Stone Gaurds!

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm very interested in something like this as I notice that I seem to be losing some of my nice SSG paint in this area as well! Let me know when something goes into production. Thanks!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dan,, should we call you to order a set,, or are you going to post some thing??? Thanks, and black is perfect :)

:usa::usa::usa:

After I get the prototype set done and pics up, I will add them to our website and post a link for ordering.

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dan, maybe imprint "SRT/10" on the back side ??? or you can use VIPERUSA ,, and i won;t get mad :D

:usa::usa::usa:

This would not be visible in the least if it was done, as the only part that has any "major" extension is the lower portion, and it wouldnt be enough to view unless you were laying on the ground...

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, for starters it doesnt turn yellow in the heat, there wont be a line on the paint, and it wont cost a fortune and take 2 days and 75 attempts to install, or require professional application a minimum of 2-3 times until satisfactory. ;)

Ouch!!! I wont take that too personally since I am an installer. I will tell you my film does not turn yellow, has no lines, and will protect the entire side sill. yes it takes a preofessional to install them but they come out right the first time. maybe you need to find a real professional since it seems by your post that you have been dealing with amatures up there. "2 days and 75 attempts" and "2-3 times until satisfactory" is definately not work done by a preofessional. 1 time and done in 30 minutes... and very satisfied.

Good luck with the sale of these. I have been wondering why Dodge hasnt redsigned the rockers to minimize this in the first place. :2tu:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch!!! I wont take that too personally since I am an installer. I will tell you my film does not turn yellow, has no lines, and will protect the entire side sill. yes it takes a preofessional to install them but they come out right the first time. maybe you need to find a real professional since it seems by your post that you have been dealing with amatures up there. "2 days and 75 attempts" and "2-3 times until satisfactory" is definately not work done by a preofessional. 1 time and done in 30 minutes... and very satisfied.

Good luck with the sale of these. I have been wondering why Dodge hasnt redsigned the rockers to minimize this in the first place. :2tu:
WELL SAID. My film has not turned yellow at all and was installed right the first time. Cost: only $40.00 and works great!! Invisishield in Houston. 713 539 6700. They do great work and they do all my cars.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

FYI, i was half kidding with my reply, hence the "wink" at the end. However, yes, all but two of the places around here that do it are hack artists, and it is more likely to become a nightmare than not. VERY MANY people here [viper or not] have had issues with the clear bras, whether installation related or heat related- most of the time it is paint damage underneath when removed, and second to that is time/fitment/quality issues from the start. I have it on my own car, and it has been there since 2004. I can tell you though, it certainly WILL turn yellow over time with the heat. Still looks better than no paint though... lol!

PS- Sorry this is taking so long guys, I have been pretty busy the last few weeks!

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any updates on these Stone Guards???:confused:

Hope you're planning on making a set for the Rear as well!;)

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be holding off repainting my side sills until I see this product.I'd like to just repaint them once.

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Dan, any update of the stone guards? Love to see a pic when you have the prototype. Also let me know when you get my return. I had to put on my painted console back on, just doesnt look right. :(

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am still trying to get the time to get this all together- I was sick for a week and have been playing catch-up since. It looks like I will have a clearing next week to get this done in a hurry so we can get a "pre-order" together and prevent undershooting the first batch.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Original post was 7/21/09!!!:omg:

Fortunately, between work and crappy weather, I haven't gotten too many stone chips as all my Viper seems to do is sit anyway.:dunno:

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might consider buying them if they have a trucker lady or Yosemite Sam on them.