SRT-10 in Silver (1:64 - pic)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knew these were out in the "Fast and the Furious" set from Racing Champions, just hadn't seen any until last night. Check your local Walgreens!

ssrt2.jpg

Chris

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.......so, here I am working at the computer today, when I decide it's time to surf the VCA website. Chris's post jumps out at me! Say, my local Walgreens is only a mile away..... so why not go for it! After a quick jaunt in the trusty Intrepid, I slide through the doors and juke left at the checkstand. A nice spin move at the Whitman Samplers heads me straight down the toy aisle. No defenders in sight, so I can pick up speed....... and SCORE!!!
laugh.gif
One left, among several dozen ricers! Thanks Chris. My new silver SRT is sitting in inspection up at CAAP, but at least now I've got something to play with at my desk as I start back to work!
yesnod.gif

Nah.... maybe later. Think I'll go for a therapy cruise in the beat up old red GTS sitting in the garage!

driving.gif

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D*** IT!!!! Chris, I actually picked one of those up for you a couple of days ago!!!! Email me your address so I can send it to you!!!

Thanks,

T

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
They make them in black too. I picked it up at Target.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, they are available in all three 2003 colors - red, black, & silver:

three.jpg

Chris

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wing King:
.. but at least now I've got something to play with at my desk as I start back to work!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blush.gif

It's 2:15 am & I'm bored.