SRT-10 Ram

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob 97 Blue & White GTSSS:
All I know Its going to faster then and cheaper than the Ford lightning
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Faster then the lightning, YES.
Cheaper, i dont think so.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lightning tops out a tad over $30k. Whoever said the Ram SRT will be $60k is on crack. Dodge has gone on record to say it will be "priced competitively". Double your competitors price ain't "competitive". This truck will be under $40k, probably under $35k, and maybe, possibly, might have a base price under $30k.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lotek:
Greetings. I am new to this forum. I have a contract at my local Dodge dealership for the first SRT-10 Ram (hopefully delivered sometime in '03) and was hoping to glean some information about the new generation SRT-10 engine/trans. I'm also hoping that this forum is open to discussion of the SRT-10 Ram as it relates to engine/trans. After all, they do share the same heart and soul (500ci/500hp!). I presume that most engine mods (and known problems) will be applicable to the Viper as well as the RAM.

Best regards,

Lyle

BTW, I currently own/drive an Acura NSX - but don't hold that against me!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm in Durham too! Do you drive your NSX much? Which dealership did you do the deal with, Morgan?

MW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How can you have a "contract" without knowing the bottom line?
Are you paying whatever he decides or does the contract specify list price or less? I made the deal(contract) on my 94 Viper in 92 which was to pay 1/2 between list-$50000 at time- and invoice cost. (would not be prudent to pay "market adjusted" price for the truck,IMO)

matthyoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that truck will be around 40-45k..but wait till the 2003-2004 lightning comes out! 500 HP, PADDLE SHIFTERS!!! WOOHOO!!!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matthyoo:
that truck will be around 40-45k..but wait till the 2003-2004 lightning comes out! 500 HP, PADDLE SHIFTERS!!! WOOHOO!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lack of displacement will OWN it.

matthyoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
Lack of displacement will OWN it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but the ram is uglier!!! (not that that has anything to do with it, but i have no witty comeback so
tongue.gif
)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude