SRT-10 rear shock fork question

j-rho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking at getting some custom shocks made for my SRT-10. I haven't had the stock coilovers apart to see how the "fork" attaches to the lower part of the shocks in the rear. Are they welded, or threaded in, or ??? If they're threaded, does anybody know the thread size and pitch?

I suppose if anybody has a pair of rear coilovers (with or without springs, blown is ok too) or just the rear forks, I might be interested in buying them.

Thanks everyone!

--Jason Rhoades

Reaction score
Jason,

I know that they come apart but could not tell you the thread pitch etc... You can call me and if I have an odd one I can help you out.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking at getting some custom shocks made for my SRT-10. I haven't had the stock coilovers apart to see how the "fork" attaches to the lower part of the shocks in the rear. Are they welded, or threaded in, or ??? If they're threaded, does anybody know the thread size and pitch?

I suppose if anybody has a pair of rear coilovers (with or without springs, blown is ok too) or just the rear forks, I might be interested in buying them.

--Jason Rhoades

Hi again Jason..

I think we have the ones that came off your very car! They are deeply-threaded, and a bugger to vise-and pipe-wrench apart. We can help as before.... you know how to get me. JonB

OP
OP
J

j-rho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies Jon and Mark.

Jon, I left you a VM about the shock forks. I'd prefer not to cannibalize my stock stuff if I don't have to, so I may be interested in a rear set if you have some lying around.

If either of you guys could do a quick measurement of the threads in the fork, that would give me a big head-start with the shock guys. The shocks have a native fitment of 48x2.0, would be unbelievably groovy if they screwed right in...

Thanks again for the help fellas!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies Jon and Mark.

Jon, I left you a VM about the shock forks. I'd prefer not to cannibalize my stock stuff if I don't have to, so I may be interested in a rear set if you have some lying around. If either of you guys could do a quick measurement of the threads in the fork, that would give me a big head-start with the shock guys. The shocks have a native fitment of 48x2.0, would be unbelievably groovy if they screwed right in...
Thanks again for the help fellas!

Jason, I got your message.....but the last 2 digits of your phone number were uninteligible, so unable to call you back. I do have rears cheap...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456