SRT-10 vert w/ hard top on?

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw someone mention these in another thread. I've probably just not been paying attention, but I can't remember seeing one. Anyone have a pic handy?

Thanks!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw someone mention these in another thread. I've probably just not been paying attention, but I can't remember seeing one. Anyone have a pic handy?

Thanks!

This is the Lemke hardtop...he has quite a few pics of his Red Street Serpent with this top, but it's so badass. looking that those pics don't count:lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AbsolutHank....does Jeff have a website where you can order this hardtop? I have been looking for one for a while now and this looks like exactly what I was wanting. Where can I get info on this hardtop? Thanks

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, from that website....looks like it is $2695, but I dont think that includes the back glass. Anyone have any idea what the back glass costs?

NDSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P3270062.JPG

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/thumbs/P3270065.JPG[/media]

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice but sort of a Viper version of the 2003 ZO6 car... Very cool and unique but if I had a Vert the top would probably never go out with the car...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, from that website....looks like it is $2695, but I dont think that includes the back glass. Anyone have any idea what the back glass costs?

I'm pretty sure the glass is included. I think there is option for rear defroster.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey - that's my car!

+1 for the Jeff Lemke top. Top notch guy and top notch workmanship.

You wouldn't be disappointed...

We actually use the top more than I would have expected. I don't mind putting it on even when it's not really necessary as it doesn't sacrifice from the looks of the car.

It's on all the time during the first two months and the last month of the driving season.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will shoot some photos later of the Autoform Top on my car. It is in my opnion a better looking Top and is SCCA approved. The dblr bubble roll on the top realy adds to the lines of the car and makes the car look great. :2tu:

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shandon....when you are taking pics of your autoform top, can you take one of the front? All pics I have seen are mostly from the side and rear.

NDSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple more pictures. My is an Autoform hardtop also.

P3280118.JPG

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/P3280119.JPG[/media]

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon....when you are taking pics of your autoform top, can you take one of the front? All pics I have seen are mostly from the side and rear.

Looking forward to the pics Shandon.

OK Guys, I put the top on, gave her a quick bath then snapped some photo's. Hope this helps and if you need any further information let me know.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know how much these tops weigh? I'm guessing that they are much heavier than the OE Gen 2 top due to the glass. Are they "one person" manageable?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually mine seems to weigh very little. I would guess no more than 30-40lbs. I may even remove my vert top off the car some day if I ever thought I was good enough at the track that the extra weight would give me better times. It realy does take two people to put it on but im sure somebody has done it themselves. The need for a second person is only to get it in place then you can put it in and clamp by yourself. Hope that helps.;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually mine seems to weigh very little. I would guess no more than 30-40lbs. I may even remove my vert top off the car some day if I ever thought I was good enough at the track that the extra weight would give me better times. It realy does take two people to put it on but im sure somebody has done it themselves. The need for a second person is only to get it in place then you can put it in and clamp by yourself. Hope that helps.;)

Thanks Shandon. I just might be able to manage 30-40 lbs. S L O W L Y ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62