SRT aftermarket...

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoguh this is a hack job (and my comp was ramming out) I think some minor tweaks would help the SRT maybe get a little praise from the disbeleivers. This car is going to look amazing lowered.

You must be registered for see images

Craig

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The design only needs minor changes to bring out the beast...

I'd like to add a picture, but not sure how....

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Sorry Craig, you just haven't put in your design time in the Toyota sweatshops of Tokyo. DC will never listen. I do have it on good authority that the 2004 GTS will look something like this:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then what if I add a bunch of slashy letters and a big dragon or something??? please don't fire me. I will bring shame upon my family if I receive dissmissal from this job.

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
McGuire,

All that needs is some stripes. Can we see it in purple with orange stripes, or how about SRT-4 neon lime green with yellow stripes.
laugh.gif

That gave me a good laff, thanks, I needed it.

Dave.

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that they moved the exhaust to the back again for the coupe and that second door, well I secretly wanted that more than the cup holders, thanks for listening DC. I think the rims need to be bigger though, if the hard top had bigger rims then I think I would be interested, maybe Jon B will have a great exchange program.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude