SRT assembly video...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never seen this video posted here, so if its a repost, Im sorry. I happen to come across this on YouTube and figure I'd share. Pretty cool video. They're building new GEN IV's in the video.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMmaPr7L4dU[/media]

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was awesome. Dodge ought to put that video out as a commercial. True craftspeople. Here's an idea for a club raffle.... The winner gets to work at CAAP for a day putting Vipers together.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was awesome. Dodge ought to put that video out as a commercial. True craftspeople. Here's an idea for a club raffle.... The winner gets to work at CAAP for a day putting Vipers together.

.....and then take one of the cars home at the end of the day. :2tu:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool video! even more cool considering theres a good chance one of those blue coupes is now mine.

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my, that was really awesome! I was surprised at how much the Viper is hand built. I visited the Ferrari factory in Marenello, Italy when my 2004 360 was being built, and I'm similarly impressed with the Viper operation.

Thank you Austin!

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool video. Thanks for sharing. Just curious, what do you think the direct cost for a viper is...?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed Motorguru to see if it was available on DVD and have not had a response as of yet.

Bruce