SRT Coupe Colors

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what Dodge is planning for the colors for the production run of the 2006 coupe. The first two hundred are B/W and then there are options for red, blue, black, and yellow with either silver or black stripes(yellow). Does this mean they are only going to do 200 B/Ws total or are they going to respond to the apparent 400 buyers who were left out? Are there going to be other color combinations which seems to be suggested by the Viper Magazine article? By the way can someone repost the various color combinations that Dodge has planned for the coupe. Thanks in advance.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully they don't make any more convertables so the prices goes up a bit on the 03-05's just make a bunch of differnet coupes lol

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is that only the First Editions will have white stripes and any other blue ones will have the silver stripe option. However the quarterly article implies that white stripes are an option for non FE blue coupes (see the color options picture in the article). I personally hope that only the FE coupes will have white stripes (since I'm getting one) so that they will remain more exclusive.

Bob K

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you will be able to get blue with white stripes, but, only the limited editions will have the special stitching, etc... that's what will differentiate them.

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reprinted without permission:

75506coupe.jpg

Should be OK, since the article ended with "contact your local Dodge dealer." :cool:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I come on here I keep getting tempted to get me a coupe! But I love having the option of going ******* when wanted!
Ricky

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the magazine and above pictures. However, if you read the article it seems like there is the suggestion of other colors than above. I looked for that post with the side views of the cars but I cannot find it. I guess I am going to have to wait to seem all of them in person. Time to head for Detroit sometime this fall and I will be at Woodhouse in Blair the end of this month. :2tu:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you will be able to get blue with white stripes, but, only the limited editions will have the special stitching, etc... that's what will differentiate them.

If stitching, blue steering wheel, blue shifter knob and e-brake handle are all that differentiates the First Edition, there are going to be some unhappy First Edition buyers. That's not good enough.