SRT Fog Light Access Panel

Atppilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I have seen this discussed here before, but did a search and can't find it. I need the front L fenderwell access panel. I called the dealer and he said it only shows the entire(splash)front peice as a part number. Does the access panel have a part number and where can I find? BTW, Jon B. does not have - that was my first choice.

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part # 04865822AA

I'm headed to the dealer to order another one today. Think I'll use screws this time around. :omg:

Same as a Caravan, if memory serves.

edit:
and JonB can get, just not worth it. Shipping would be more than the part costs.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator. Got mine from him.

I know I have seen this discussed here before, but did a search and can't find it. I need the front L fenderwell access panel. I called the dealer and he said it only shows the entire(splash)front peice as a part number. Does the access panel have a part number and where can I find? BTW, Jon B. does not have - that was my first choice.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it from Tator as well. Use plastic interior fasteners (you can get them from autozone for $3), drill a hole through panel and wheel wheel, and put fastener in. No more lost panels!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang