SRT good car,but keep your eyesOPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
KEEPING my viper but getting two more extreme toys to my toy colection and one soon,which is a fine specimen of our reason to do crazy things
]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/9190ford_HEFFNER_gt-med.jpg[/image]
9190twin_turbos-med.jpg
9190buena1.jpg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: my viper is top quality carsome owers arer not so much easily discrabable

i like your tastes in cars AND women vivora!

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am going to catch up wit her on this
9190ford_HEFFNER_gt.jpg

THIS IS TTFORD gt

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

my viper is top quality carsome owers arer not so much easily discrabable

Can I clean that up for ya?

How about-
"My Viper is a top quality car, but its' not so easy to describe some Viper owners as such"

I'm not kidding, just want to help. My mom was an English teacher, and I used to help her with her students. Its in my blood.

Once unscrambled, the content of your posts is good, even witty.

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

THANKS a lot I am much better with my numbers and formulas,
I hope you guys understand and I will continue improving and learning to use the spell check, but I also calculate other things than dont require sophisticated communicating skills
I am getting better at it and my accomplishments at Caterpillar are not measured phonetically

FORG GT...TT SRT and mujer bella dificil de enumerar todos sus atrubutos

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We understand. I just used spell check to edit your post above, see how that works? Like we spoke about in the email? And YOU could probably teach a lot of guys here about posting pictures, many have a problem with it. And as far as TAKING pictures.... that second picture....well, just keep it up and Vic and I will do the rewrites for you!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

FORG GT...TT SRT and mujer bella dificil de enumerar todos sus atrubutos

"With the Ford GT, Twin Turbo SRT, and a beautiful woman, its difficult to enumerate all the attributes"

Looks like Spanish, but Alta Vista's (free) Babel Fish translation rendered this, when going from Spanish to English-

"FORG GT... tt SRT and dificil beautiful woman to enumerate all its atrubutos"

Babel Fish *****! But it still helps me along...

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

BIG and Italian where did you find those angels ,I saw them in your pictures,i will walk the world to find her and presented her with and SRT coupe in black that wil be superb.
today I am puting all the mopar component in my car, cam and pcm i alredy got the racing exhaust
9190exhaust.jpg

it will look like this
9190belanger1.jpg

and finally
9190comp_coup_exhaust-med.JPG

I tried corssa track,borla an many more.THIS IS IT(either you let me lead or get out of the way)
make sure to tell Lou belanger to apply a good coat of ceramic.the temperature dieferential is significant

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRT10 flying to low

I am considering quiting my engineering job with caterpillar ang go around the country helping vipers owners modify their cars ,it is fun and not worth $89 an hour.I got 97% of all the toolimg needed.i done a few already like the one here
9190Picture_005-med.jpg

other view
9190Picture_003-med.jpg

And mine which has different clutch,flyeheel.rear end vec2.diferent air intake hurst shiter
9190v101-med.jpg
:headbang:

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: SRT10 flying to low

Sorry the first two were 700 hp Corvettes .I like mine much better .I am going to get a camerra to better help the mod procedures it is a lot of fun and rewarding and a lot cheaper+you get to know yor car .it is not complcated/
it is agood hobby

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thank you Vic .people like you make this life more pleasant

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

when we meet in person, say your prayers, you won't have a
hole in your face usesfull to ask for compasion ,I usually put you arrogants(./;;p[likj) where they belong.
we have no tolerance for stupidity and other problems affecting the new generacion of less holes,(which must be full of.....and needs to be secreted ....so dont worry Y know what your problem is and thre is only one fix

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hole in your face usesfull to ask for compasion ,I usually put you arrogants(./;;p[likj) where they belong.
we have no tolerance for stupidity and other problems affecting the new generacion of less holes,(which must be full of.....and needs to be secreted ....so dont worry Y know what your problem is and thre is only one fix

Im assuming that was directed at me, and if so, you obviously took what I said the wrong way. I wasnt trying to be disrespectful in anyway! You obviously have some trouble with the english language and I was only offering to help you out. :confused:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote:

Im assuming that was directed at me, and if so, you obviously took what I said the wrong way. I wasnt trying to be disrespectful in anyway! You obviously have some trouble with the english language and I was only offering to help you out.

--------------------

What the Hell! Where did that come from??????

I guess no good deed goes unpunished Chad.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

I am considering quiting my engineering job with caterpillar ang go around the country helping vipers owners modify their cars ,it is fun and not worth $89 an hour.I got 97% of all the toolimg needed.i done a few already
And mine which has different clutch,flyeheel.rear end vec2.diferent air intake hurst shiter
9190v101-med.jpg
:headbang:

I like the two K&N stickers. :2tu: BTW, funny how SPELL CHECK works for everyone but you. Is there a highly technical engineering explanation for that? :confused:

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote:

Im assuming that was directed at me, and if so, you obviously took what I said the wrong way. I wasnt trying to be disrespectful in anyway! You obviously have some trouble with the english language and I was only offering to help you out.

--------------------

What the Hell! Where did that come from??????

I guess no good deed goes unpunished Chad.

W T F ! :eek:

Way to short a fuse. I really don't care how smart or helpful he may be. This guy is going to attract nothing but trouble and grief. F' him.
Larry

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Yes, that was a complete overreaction...

But being a foreigner myself I must admit that when I first read Chad's post I sensed a condescending, demeaning tone towards non-native english speakers.

Not trying to protect the "death threat" here... but there is two sides to a coin. "Vívora" guy is probably tired of being made fun of, and most likely the victim of prejudice.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But being a foreigner myself I must admit that when I first read Chad's post I sensed a condescending, demeaning tone towards non-native english speakers.

Not trying to protect the "death threat" here... but there is two sides to a coin. "Vívora" guy is probably tired of being made fun of, and most likely the victim of prejudice.

NO! It really wasnt. If he really wants to be a traveling Viper tuner, I think it would be fun to be his translator/assistant. I dont have the skill to be a tuner myself and I love to travel, so all I was doing was offering help if he's serious about starting his own business. Its a messed up world when you can be threatened just because someone doesnt like the fact that you offered to help them with something that they obviously need help with. If he has been the victim of prejudice, thats sad and wrong, but he doesnt need to be flipping out on those who try to HELP him.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So as a victim of prejudice... it's OK to act like a raging lunatic? Where's the logic there?

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NO! It really wasnt. If he really wants to be a traveling Viper tuner, I think it would be fun to be his translator/assistant. I dont have the skill to be a tuner myself and I love to travel, so all I was doing was offering help if he's serious about starting his own business. Its a messed up world when you can be threatened just because someone doesnt like the fact that you offered to help them with something that they obviously need help with. If he has been the victim of prejudice, thats sad and wrong, but he doesnt need to be flipping out on those who try to HELP him.

Zorro, Chad has done nothing wrong or condescending here, IMO. I re-read his response more than once and being a victim of prejudice does not apply to the way in which Vivora reacted. I also noticed a smiley face :) . He is very quick to respond obscenely and viciously. If there is a communication barrier, it is in both reading and writing and if it is that difficult for him to get the idea behind the words written by Chad, a question begs to be asked by Vivora. I.e., what did you mean, etc. It is not Chad that has to be on the defensive, it is really up to the guy that has the poor communication skills for what ever reason. My own personal opinion is he has very little control of a temper and mixes it with booze before coming here. If I am wrong then there is no logic as Warfang posts and the guy is a F'n nut job.

I was told by many when first posting here, get a thick skin. I believe that and a sense of humor will help him. If he keeps coming off like he has, there is a deleted thread that was crazy talk, then he deserves what he gets including any insensitive responses. I'll go after true prejudice myself, but I would first make sure it was a prejudicial remark. My .02.
Larry

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you do not like the English language don't post
on THE VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA as we speak English.
Furthermore if you live in the U.S.A.learn to speak English
and understand the same.No disrespect intended but I
am sick of feeling like a foreigner in my own country.

Skeeter

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Carlos, can we go back to talking about your pictures? who is the girl ?

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

this is not your country ,you just landed here before i did.Do some research and then wil be we at the same level.we can acoomplish a lot if we learn to be civilise and use our strentgs and disabilities to gain force and overcome our selfiSnesh and prejudism,LETS go back to THE :eek: SRT it is simple field and nobody has to endure our diareements.
if piston 1 is @ 20dregrees before tdc intaking wherE IS #6 AND WHAT IS IT DOING?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

girl = too fat

exhaust = rediculous...i would kick the person in the nuts if they installed my exhaust like that lol :eek:

ford gt TT = insane

viper tt = even better ;)

OP
OP
T

TAZMC2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

FOR THAT GIRL I will learn the new edition of the spanish inquisision and also will master my no native enlish to a level of significant improvement.where I dont have so many enemies here,just remember in a long road there is always time to get even.I will i got the means,,,,

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to get off track here but I just gotta.

If you live in Spain you are expected to speak Spanish. If you live in Germany you are expected to speak German. If you live in Russia you are expected to speak Russian.

You are in America, you are expected to speak English.

The American Constitution was not written in Spanish. My parent's parents came here and learned English. Their children learned English. It was the language of choice in the home and at work. Why is it suddenly different for the Spanish speaking immigrant (legal and illegal)? I do not see street signs in all possible languages. I do not hear telephone instructions in all languages. So why is it that Spanish speaking people are superior to immigrants from all other languages of the world?

Get real. This is America. Learn and speak English - it is the language of the USA.

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...........where I dont have so many enemies here,just remember in a long road there is always time to get even.I will i got the means,,,,

I don't have any problem understanding the meaning of this statement. I hope that you really don't mean what you wrote. :nono: You do understand that this has been documented forever in e-space?

You really do have a mean streak don't you?

Am I the only one that thinks you should be banned for life?
Larry

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ROFL...Anyone remember the opening sequence of "Office Space" when they are showing each person in traffic...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.