SRT ON IT'S WAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT ON IT\'S WAY!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

1 of our 2 SRT's has been finally put into production. Our dealer called this past monday to inform us. Man am I excited and it's not even my car :)

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SRT ON IT\'S WAY!!!

You're excited because you'll get to drive it and ride in it *mumbles "lucky [******]"* enjoy her!

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Either my Dad's or my Aunt's, our dealer didn't know which one it is yet. Both are red. I'm kinda surprised they didn't allocate them for build at the same time as they are coming from a very small dealer. Oh well. The second shouldn't be too far behind.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

If they are both red, you could switch them, and no one would know, just like when you are married to an identical twin? :D

Congrats, you lucky lil son beach! :)

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Die in a Srt-10 mix up Snafu!

WAr. Craig is a closet tree huggger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

LOL, I remember when they put my Final Edition into "Production." As I recall, it was being built by lawn gnomes on a strictly overtime basis from February all the way through May...

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote by Craig

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

1 of our 2 SRT's has been finally put into production. Our dealer called this past monday to inform us. Man am I excited and it's not even my car :)

Man,this is too funny
You must be registered for see images attach

Craig..."Hey Mom and Dad, our SRTs are coming!"
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Quote by Craig,,
Although a "members only" section would be less inviting it would benefit the already existing club members. I personally have been a national VCA member since 97. I pay my dues annually and also receive my OWN Viper magazine AS WELL as my own VOI invitations. Although I do not own one myself, I consider it to be the last piece of my puzzle ( a big one at that). I have followed this car since 1991. (when I could really grasp what it was, I was more into Mopar Action than motor trend when I was 9)
I must say I'm fairly keen when it comes to the Viper and how it came to be. How many other 18 year olds have read GUTS and refer to it for things such as school and to have a better understanding of how business can be better. Now I'm not playing the "poor kid" game cause it is annoying but sometimes it's just honest kids who want to know more and don't know any better. Perhaps they aren't lucky enough to have owners in their area whom are willing to grant them rides in the car they loath to drive. I strive for my own personal ownership for only 100% personal satisfaction and nothing else. This includes volunteering which includes myself and the car. I love it when me and my dad take it to car shows and kids admire it as would you the chance to be allowed in Chrysler headquarters with unlimited access for a day. As you grow up your goals and admiration for posessions change as you aquire both experience and consumer goods, just because you have attained something doesn't mean it's not a big deal for someone whom isn't quite as fortunate as you. I wish everyone could be as understanding as our Viper friend Liz is (I hope you get another Viper real soon cause you might also get kicked out and scolded as well as I know the temptation to drive one is unbearable. My dad is out of town with the car in the Garage and keys in the closet. **** SNOW!) I would suggest that people who feel they are doing favours by spending time here and replying ( you aren't paid are you) in their spare time only reply to posts outside their "own special section" if an email is directly sent to them. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO READ AND RESPOND TO POSTS. I understand that knowledgible people post here for our information and I can't be thankful enough for it but perhaps they should maybe be a little bit more carefull when they respond to questionable posts (where is that post counter Tony??? This would help!) by posters that have few posts under their belt. Also these people are generally easy to spot. They have goofy email addresses usually belonging on hotmail servers. You choos what you watch on TV, how is this any different. I sincerely apologize for the long, ranting post but ignoring people who are labelled "time and space wasters" can be quite an easy task.
Sorry and I won't post again until I get permission from the Queen.

Craig
A very juvenile, Viper owner POSER.

War!!! Craig knew at an early age men turned him on!!!!!! ***** eye for the ***** guy....

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you agree that this thread should now end, let this be the last message about the topic and the poster.

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte