SRT Track Experience (At VIR this summer)

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRT TE, is at Virginia Int'l Raceway this summer- 7/27 through 7/29

I am heading down for the event on 7/29 with some fellow LX'ers.

Always wanted to drive this track and now can do it beating on someone else's cars ;)

Any other Viper guys interested?

viper96rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"As a point of clarification, all SRT vehicles, with the exception of the Viper, will be included in the driving modules at each track event. During the final session of the event day (Hot Laps), the professional drivers will be giving rides in select SRT vehicles and, depending on availability, you may receive a Viper ride during this time."

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think they do Viper rides any longer. Plus, they might not being doing the SRT4's any longer as they are no longer in production.

The Jeep, Challenger, Charger, and 300 are all worth the trip though.

Oh, and I heard that if you purchased an SRT you get 1 free track experience and if you purchased a Viper you get 2 free passes.

I've been twice for each of mine. Las Vegas Motor Speedway, where we had Vipers to drive, and Pikes Peak International.

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah the Vipers are out - several were crashed. One up at Summit at last year's SRT TE. No biggie, already have a Viper and a 300SRT.

I am planning now to buy the next SRT8 Jeep - so I hope to get cozy in that ride at VIR.

The new 2011 (SRT) Jeep looks to be a 3.9ish* second monster..