6041PICT0027-med.JPG

6041PICT00501-med.JPG

6041PICT0041-med.JPG

OK I FEEL BETTER NOW :D :2tu:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: srt\'s ARE PHOTOGENIC

Nice pictures Tom :2tu: :2tu: (Heres some I really like of Viper as well!!)

You must be registered for see images attach

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice pictures. A SRT will NEVER look as good as a GTS this is a fact. RT-10/SRT it's a toss up. The SRT just had rotten luck having to come after one of the most beautiful cars that anybody by any company has designed the GTS. The car is beyond reproach with it's styling!!!

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice pics tricky.....
I like the gixxer as well... Is that a 600 or 1000?

:2tu:
:usa:

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice pictures. A SRT will NEVER look as good as a GTS this is a fact. RT-10/SRT it's a toss up. The SRT just had rotten luck having to come after one of the most beautiful cars that anybody by any company has designed the GTS. The car is beyond reproach with it's styling!!!

LMFAO - WAKE UP, WAKE UP - THIS GUY CANT BE FOR REAL. :D

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahaha...beautiful yes....beyond reproach...hmmm tough one.

The phrase clown show comes to mind.

You must be registered for see images

hahahaha..;)

Tom - GREAT PICS! Love your house. (This is Tom in Atlanta BTW). Hope your well...T

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score

8707Yellow_Snake_2-med.jpg

Yellow snakes are the most rare <grin>

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yep - yellow is cool.

Hey Turbo - nice shed. I think your shed is bigger than my house.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Tom do you see any GTS guys post the GTS is not photogenic? Or cry about how nobody likes our styling? Nope because we have people falling all over themselves constantly to get a better look at our rides. Hell when the SRT came out a car dealership owner brought his up to the local state-wide Corvette rally and nobody hardly noticied the poor car. The crowd was around my GTS and they were parked side by side! I had to pay the Viper a visit so she wouldn't feel so lonely. The new owner was pissed he said he was going to sell his new snake and get a GTS(was his first Viper)Now just keep telling yourself your SRT looks good and one day you might believe yourself. I'm sad to say my friend it's the "red-headed" step child of the family but hey at least it's still in a very prestigious family!!! LMFAO

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahaha...beautiful yes....beyond reproach...hmmm tough one.

The phrase clown show comes to mind.

hahahaha..;)

Tom - GREAT PICS! Love your house. (This is Tom in Atlanta BTW). Hope your well...T
You can't [******] off until AUCTUALLY own a Viper! Now go play with your Matchbox Viper until your ship comes in!!! p.s. McDonalds wont get it down son! LMFAO :2tu:

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Tom do you see any GTS guys post the GTS is not photogenic? Or cry about how nobody likes our styling? Nope because we have people falling all over themselves constantly to get a better look at our rides. Hell when the SRT came out a car dealership owner brought his up to the local state-wide Corvette rally and nobody hardly noticied the poor car. The crowd was around my GTS and they were parked side by side! I had to pay the Viper a visit so she wouldn't feel so lonely. The new owner was pissed he said he was going to sell his new snake and get a GTS(was his first Viper)Now just keep telling yourself your SRT looks good and one day you might believe yourself. I'm sad to say my friend it's the "red-headed" step child of the family but hey at least it's still in a very prestigious family!!! LMFAO

I'd stack my "Red Headed Stepchild" up against yours any day. :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You Wish go back to wherever the heck you call home. We do not need your kind of BS here.

BTW just so you know at least one person does not like your choice in cars I think an all blue GTS is ugly and based on your picture is definitely not photogenic. Just my opinion of course.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I could have bought either a RT-10, GTS or a SRT-10. I happen to prefer the SRT-10. I like the superior performance compared with the GTS and also the looks. That's why I bought it. I'm glad that owning your GTS makes you feel special. However, I don't really care that you don't like the styling of the SRT-10. Your statements disparaging the SRT-10 won't convince anyone here that the SRT-10 is ugly or the GTS is the most wonderful car in the world. However, your statements have convinced me that you are a rude, insecure ***** who can only address his insecurities by dissing other people's cars.

kaval

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey You Wish...

Bozo called. He wants his shoes and their matching car

back...

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Point well made "WANTED" those photos look great.

You should sent them to some car magazines. I’ve never seen a auto publication do justice to the SRT/10’s styling. Witch goes along with the way they discribe the cars to none Viper customers that don’t get why Dodge builds the Vipers for us.

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I could have bought either a RT-10, GTS or a SRT-10. I happen to prefer the SRT-10. I like the superior performance compared with the GTS and also the looks. That's why I bought it. I'm glad that owning your GTS makes you feel special. However, I don't really care that you don't like the styling of the SRT-10. Your statements disparaging the SRT-10 won't convince anyone here that the SRT-10 is ugly or the GTS is the most wonderful car in the world. However, your statements have convinced me that you are a rude, insecure ***** who can only address his insecurities by dissing other people's cars.

Well put Kai..... It's sad tht people like that can call themselves Viper owners.... Its all the same family (DNA)... duh
Youwish, maybe someday you will grow up and be a man....

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

THANK YOU!

AWESOME!

As I said many years ago:

Thanks Dodge, for making the new generation different enough to make sure that our previous generation cars stay unique, and maintain value... AND that the new generation car still looks AWESOME... but different!

Can't wait for Gen4!

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here we go again...

I have both a RT/10 and an SRT/10. Love them both. I also have a daughter and a son. Both completely different from each other. Love them both. It is possible you know.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This argument is really BS. Did the C1 vette guys jam on the C2 guys and so on? I think it’s F up that the last three body styles of the vette are basically the same style. And I hate the fact that DC was trying to please the Gen 1 & 2 crowd and made the back of the coupe look like the GTS. Make the car look like the Gen 3 Comp Coupe, lets move on. 10 years of the original body style is enough. If I had a third garage I’d already own a SRT/10 and be driving the hell out of it. They are two different experiences and they both rock more than any other car on the road. IMO I just love that USPWR:)

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

looks like one MEAN ********** MACHINE
Yep. :2tu:

:usa:

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Funny... I've had exactly the opposite happen at two car shows where I was parked next to GEN I/II cars. Many people crowding around the SRT and commenting on how much better the car looked than the older "kit cars." But you know, I would never be rude enough to come down to the GENI/II forum and tell you that.

The point of this thread, and the one before it, was that pictures just don't do the SRT justice. The car is so much more stunning in real life. But I guess you missed that point all together, huh?

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bet I get more looks side by side!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i saw a red srt-10, a graphite gts and a b/w gts (all side by side). do you know what everyone was looking at. it was the SRT-10. i loved looking at all three of them but the srt-10 was the only one that made my heart beat faster. it was also the first one i noticed. later i notice there was two gtses next to it. they both look great but i think the srt actually gets a little bit more looks than the gts. just my 2 cents...

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bet I get more looks side by side!

Sure would from the ricer crowd who happens to be huge fans of Hondas I think you know what I mean by that statement. I responded fairly to Tom's statement and then he dogged me then I dogged him back. Anyway I thought I would inject some "truth" into the thread. It's good to see you guys handle constructive criticism so well!!! SRT is a great car we just dropped the ball bigtime on styling and the coupe isn't much better. :(

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You need to use a dictionary and look up the word "constructive." There is not ONE SINGLE constructive comment in your posts. None. You do not respect others opinions and state your opinions as the "truth."

I think you would be better off going to the Mammoth post and try to tell them your truth. There are not many takers to the GTS "truth" here on the SRT page.

And thank for now calling the SRT "ricer" cars. That really tells us where you are coming from. Idiot!

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

YouWish....I love both cars...but....look at vipah's avatar,if you think all GTS's look good in pictures... :shocked: :2tu: :headbang:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GR8 ASP:Your a big talker for being such an old fart. The beauty of the internet is you can talk like a big man when in fact your a little boy. At least I brought some life to this otherwise boring forum. I'm done with this thread.