SSG COUPE 130 miles MUST sell by tomorrow 83K!!!!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not cost efective to "clone" an ACR, you would need,,

1. Fully adjustable for damping, compression and height KW suspension. Price Not cheap but I don't know
2. Black Sidewinder wheels, about 4k if you could find them as blems, $1700 ea otherwise I believe. And just finding used sidewinders is virtually impossibe, I've been looking for 5 months for a spare set.
3. Two piece Stop Tech Brakes, price I don't know but again not cheap.

And quoted on another thread....
4. Front splitter, everybody ready? List price 22K
5. Dive planes 6k each
6. Wing 12k
That is IF you can find any of the above.
And if you substitute the aero pieces the only different part would be the wing, which is also pricey and really does not look like or give anywhere near the downforce of the ACR wing.

Just buy the dang car and pay the 11k extra and not only have the realy thing but participate in it possibly holding it's price better as it really is limited production and a long wait to order.

WHAT HE SAID. :headbang:

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would even want to take yet another huge hit and sell a car that you have practically never driven. You did the same thing with your '06. Why keep taking such huge financial hits on cars you don't drive. The car you have is great....drive the thing and have fun.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you would even want to take yet another huge hit and sell a car that you have practically never driven. You did the same thing with your '06. Why keep taking such huge financial hits on cars you don't drive. The car you have is great....drive the thing and have fun.

dont forget the bumble bee gts he had for just a few month's prior to the 06. He lives in Park city he can afford it

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not cost efective to "clone" an ACR, you would need,,

1. Fully adjustable for damping, compression and height KW suspension. Price Not cheap but I don't know
2. Black Sidewinder wheels, about 4k if you could find them as blems, $1700 ea otherwise I believe. And just finding used sidewinders is virtually impossibe, I've been looking for 5 months for a spare set.
3. Two piece Stop Tech Brakes, price I don't know but again not cheap.

And quoted on another thread....
4. Front splitter, everybody ready? List price 22K
5. Dive planes 6k each
6. Wing 12k
That is IF you can find any of the above.
And if you substitute the aero pieces the only different part would be the wing, which is also pricey and really does not look like or give anywhere near the downforce of the ACR wing.

Just buy the dang car and pay the 11k extra and not only have the realy thing but participate in it possibly holding it's price better as it really is limited production and a long wait to order.

Anything I would say about those prices the moderators would rightfully delete.:nono: Moral of the story, Get the ACR first because it is still a better overall bang for buck than anything from Europe or Japan especially if you are serious about racing it. Long live American Muscle.:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang