SSG Coupe or ACR?

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had a choice between a 08 SSG coupe with black stripes or a 08 ACR which would want? This would not be a daily driver and probably wouldn't be tracked.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)Even if I had to wait six months - the ACR - and what difference the color? They're all beautiful.:2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, thats a hard choice. I would say SSG because its the best color and your probly wont track it. If they made a SSG ACR then it would be alot easier :D

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm a little biased on this one but I would go with the SSG if you aren't going to track it. The ACR is awesome looking, too and definitely bada** but I'm just not liking those black rims. The SSG is just SOOOO EYE-CATCHING!! And, with the shiny rims.........heads do turn!!!!!!! You can't go wrong either way!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have the cash get the ACR, with the full stripe package as it probably will not be made next m/y...Its going to keep its value more so down the road if you ever want to sell it because of its low production...I think you have to decide if you can live with the racer style(wing& splitter) to use on the street and the harder ride but I dont think most people will be using it for cross country trips lol.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have the cash get the ACR, with the full stripe package as it probably will not be made next m/y...Its going to keep its value more so down the road if you ever want to sell it because of its low production...I think you have to decide if you can live with the racer style(wing& splitter) to use on the street and the harder ride but I dont think most people will be using it for cross country trips lol.

Got 8 miles on your new SSG? I just turned 1000 on mine today!!!:tz: I hope spring heads your way soon!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great now I have Viper envy!!!! Well for gods sake post pictures of that garage if you fill it.
I really am going to have to pull the trigger for an 09 if I stay on this forum.Everyone here is a bad influence!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great now I have Viper envy!!!! Well for gods sake post pictures of that garage if you fill it.
I really am going to have to pull the trigger for an 09 if I stay on this forum.Everyone here is a bad influence!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

If this keeps up, we'll have to build a third garage for all the cars!! He's lucky I love him and cars!!:D

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO!!! it will happen if you stay on here long enough. but its not a bad thing.:D