Speaking of Corvairs;
this on a Corvair I saw at a car show:
(a little imagination needed)

N8R H8R (Nader Hater)

Later,

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to contact Gary Almond (GaryA), he fought the MD DMV for BAD ASP and won. He was even on the front page of the Wall Street Journal. I believe he got the ECLU involved because of freedom of speech.

I have had WISEASP, KIKNASP and WHUPASP and NEVER had a problem.

Good Luck,
ROB :usa:

Rob is right. A few years ago I tried to get KIKGAS (kick ass) for my Harley and it was rejected for the same reason your state rejected yours. I went to a couple of biker's rights groups but they said they couldn't help. I really didn't think it was offensive and decided to contact the ACLU (of all people, I never thought I would team up with them). I felt that sense "ass" was used in the mass media (TV, even George Bush, Sr.'s campaign slogan) that they couldn't reject my application.

The ACLU wrote one of the best letters I've ever read supporting my position and ending with a threat to take it to the courts. A couple of weeks later, they received a letter from the head of Maryland's MVA who was very upset, but conceded to my request. It made the front page of the local papers and even the Wall Street Journal. For a short while I was a local celebrity.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog