STATUS CHANGE

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels like it, don't it.

Almost feels like I am ordering a Ferrari, 8 month wait from order to delivery? Crazy.

I know how you feel. Last year after the New York auto show I ordered a Cayenne diesel. I was told I would have the car for my wife's birth day (July). Nope not until late August did I receive the car along with $ 8,000 in carrier damage!!! Only good thing was its registered as a 13.

jennq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, STILL waiting for my Launch Edition. Been ordered since October. I got excited when it started going down the line a month ago. Well, according to VOTS, it's been in Trim status for 3 weeks and counting. What is going on???
Agree. Super frustrated. Been in Final Inspection for 4 weeks. And these aren't Custom cars. The LEs are all the same!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel. Last year after the New York auto show I ordered a Cayenne diesel. I was told I would have the car for my wife's birth day (July). Nope not until late August did I receive the car along with $ 8,000 in carrier damage!!! Only good thing was its registered as a 13.

Sorry, but with all of your negative posts about the Gen V and SRT, trying to stir the *** on a forum about a car you have no interest in purchasing, you went with a freakin Porsche deisel? You've got to be kidding.

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but with all of your negative posts about the Gen V and SRT, trying to stir the *** on a forum about a car you have no interest in purchasing, you went with a freakin Porsche deisel? You've got to be kidding.

Yes I was interested in buying a (13) that's why I was in New York!!! Love the car it look great except the front!!!! Just couldn't get over that. As you can see I live in South Florida and North Georgia. That's aprox 750 miles guess how many times I have to stop for diesel. Also have some fun water toys I like to tow. Didn't need the GTS. And love the diesel. This was the first Diesel too reach the US shores #1 should have resold it with a 20k mark up. Waiting for 14 to buy something new and will still keep my Viper.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm so looking forward to getting a fun new toy this season that I just test drove the new Maserati Granturismo vert. Great exhaust note but dinky engine with little pull. Also felt girly. Actually might look at Porsche. Was never a P car guy but the 991 in White is growing on me.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm so looking forward to getting a fun new toy this season that I just test drove the new Maserati Granturismo vert. Great exhaust note but dinky engine with little pull. Also felt girly. Actually might look at Porsche. Was never a P car guy but the 991 in White is growing on me.
Looked at a used 977TT this weekend. May have jumped, but I couldn't get over the red interior.

Wife wasn't too impressed with it either. Perhaps her standards are higher than mine!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4