Steel Gray with rear wing (GTS)

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for pics, of a Steel Gray with a rear single wing, to help me decide if it will look right on this color, any one got any pics they can send ? I really like the 98 GTS-R wing, I know snake-oyl are now doing a replica which isn't badly priced - thanks

Reaction score
Why is it that the avatar's do not enlarge? That is pretty weird.

Uhhh....they do. :) Seriously....it is a tesious task that I am doing a little at a time after work in the afternoons and early in the AM before work. It has to do with the numbering system being different on this board. They will all work soon. :)

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For me, I just right click the avatar, select copy shortcut, then paste that shortcut into your address bar and you will have an enlarged avatar jpeg. Hope this helps.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the same address that goes in the header regardless of whether you click directly on the avatar or right click on the avatar and select Copy Shortcut. They are the same URL. I just checked, which is why I say that. I got all excited, too. Darn it. LOL Guess we're all just going to have to wait until the rest of the avatars get their links updated one at a time. A slow process, but more and more of them are getting there.
You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine