Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These posts are very unnerving. I literally just emailed Steve 2 days ago about getting some ACR wing stantions for my convertible as he is the only one who seems to have them. He emailed immediately back and was very helpful. Then I see stuff like this and it makes me wonder if I'm getting the whole story.

DO NOT SEND HIM YOUR MONEY. Your money would be better spent on hookers a blow.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These posts are very unnerving. I literally just emailed Steve 2 days ago about getting some ACR wing stantions for my convertible as he is the only one who seems to have them. He emailed immediately back and was very helpful. Then I see stuff like this and it makes me wonder if I'm getting the whole story.

That is always the start with everybody. Very quick to promise and grab.....and then you will be posting here "what do i do? How do i get in touch? HAs anyone have heard from .... All i would say we told you so.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You have 779 posts here since 2009 and your thinking of buying something from Vipair? Caveat Emptor

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha touché. Hookers, blow, and beef jerky it is!

Well I've heard a handful of good things about Vipair as well, and since he's the only one with the mounts I need, I considered it might be worth the gamble haha. I'll keep my money in my pocket though.

A shame there's vendors with such a bad name in the viper community. Especially since he's a legitimate business man outside of the community.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could argue with you about the last sentence of your post, but nobody here gives a dog fart what he does OUTSIDE the Viper community.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could argue with you about the last sentence of your post, but nobody here gives a dog fart what he does OUTSIDE the Viper community.
being a legitimate business man outside of the community does not rime wih screwing members, or may be its not a business its a hobbie?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know all about his dealings outside the community....from my own research and LOTS of info and links sent to me from other members. If somebody wants to run a Ponzi scheme that's their business. What really pissed me off about Steve was how he would take money from someone then make them look like a liar in the forums when they complained. Dude is pond **** in my book.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Him, Dave666, Will from RSI....they are all buddies and they know who I am and where they can find me if they got a problem with my posts.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point in time, I'd like to remind people that there is a dude from Sweden waiting on his FAAAKEN coil overs he bought from Steve.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:crazy2:
At this point in time, I'd like to remind people that there is a dude from Sweden waiting on his FAAAKEN coil overs he bought from Steve.

I am sure Steve is still checking the guy's immigration status, because for him to ship the coilovers the guy from Sweden has to become an American citizen and do the pledge first:lmao:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve has broken the sacred trust. He's a chimp running ram-pant....and we all know what happens to wild chimps.

1stSgt Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you when I joined last fall, I posted some questions about some parts and he messaged me instead of posting in my original post. That always catches my attention because someone in sales who is legit would take the opportunity to post in the original post, so others could see it as well...to drum up more inquiries. So, I did a Google search for Vipair and the very first thing listed was this message board and the nightmares people have had. I am not on here a lot, but if I see a new poster, I will send them the link and let them make their own decisions!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent observation 1stSgt. We all gotta look out for each other around here.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The said coilovers mentioned in the first post of this thread were delivered by DHL mid last year along with the oil hoses that were back ordered at the time, once the back ordered hoses were in stock then the order shipped.

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in the UK, I have spent loads with steve, and I got every bit, splitter, rear spoiler, headers, exhausts, panels, never had a problem and he was most obliging

cant understand whats going down here