Stock Brakes are for the....! Roe Racing does it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Lil' Whoadie, that takes real '*** to crack back on Brett for being realistic about expeditures when you are getting your checks signed by Lil' Whoadie Sr. It's o.k. though, seeing as you are making the epic sacrifice of eating Taco Bell and using scrub tires.... Classic Lil' Whoadie logic. Though I'm not quite sure how the little hamster turning the wheel between your ears differentiates between daddy subsidizing your track time and some sponsor that DJ finds for Mumdodge chipping a small amount toward track costs. Oh yeah, the sponsor might actually expect the 27 car to win, whereas the Lil' Whoadie "paychecks" will keep coming no matter how many times a piss yellow IROC takes you to school.

WAR WHOADIE SPONSORSHIP

p.s. - you can rack that one

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid and Brett, ignorance is bliss. You both comment on my logic but have zero understanding of what you are talking about. You have no idea of my responsiblities at the company and yet you comment as though I dispense the mail.

Neither one of you know anything about driving and yet babble about this subject too. Well, I guess here in lies the true definition of Smack. Babble about things you know nothing about.

My stlye of racing is all I can budget. Run what you brung!

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should we play let's guess Ken's job? I have the same computer program that they use in conjunction with SAT scoring to hypothesize your most fitting occupation. Obviously his father has done well so we can assume he would have Ken in the appropriate postion within the company. The process of elimination by analyzing all of his posts as well as his statements in person the program will deduce his most appropriate occupation within his father's company. This should only take a few minutes....wow that was quick. What a strange outcome. It simply says, "Billy Madison".

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kenneth,
I have no doubt that you don't dispense the mail - that would actually require a modicum of literacy. Instead, I believe that Big Whoadie put you in a nice office, with a nice chair and a really fast internet hookup. Perhaps you have to make a few phone calls, maybe go on a few sales gigs, buy some lunches and be available when Big Whoadie needs an extra sugar in his coffee. Great gig if you can swing it.

But please, Lil' Whoadie, don't confuse gravy training off the old man with "working." "Working" is what the average person does so that they can eat, buy better brakes for the snake and maybe pay for Tonya's dinner. "Gravy Training" is a legitimized form of getting an allowance. I've got nothing against picking up a little gravy now and then, but it most certainly does not afford the gravy trainee to crack back on anyone regarding ANY issue of finances. If said gravy trainee, i.e., Lil' Whoadie, does go to the cash card, then all bets are off. And how!

WAR GRAVY TRAIN!

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10 Jenn, You're boring the crap out of me. Your knowledge of the people involved is far form accurate and your over dramatized posts are really annoying. If you think you'll ruffle feathers of the people involved, guess again. Good luck on your date I'm sure you'll need it. Do you tell the unsuspecting prey that your torn between ****** preferences? Do you play GT2 on your playstaion and that's considered racing? Come out, mix it up with us. Your MORE than welcome to join us. I can attest for all those involved in this banter other than you.....
Untape your "*****", (or pull out the string) put a helmet over that deformed mug of yours and bring the car to the track. Until then.....

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adelberg, have you ever seen a Chrsitmas tree? What color is the sky in your world? The R is a bad-a$$ . Slower? Yes. Scared? Uhm, no. I could buy several Big-Wheels with the money that's left over compared to the last two cars. I would even have enough money to upgrade the brakes on all my Big-Wheels: Sean Roe or Hasbro I still think you ****. If I had a "sponsor" like yours I'd be at every event also, beatin' you like the "excuse-makin' mommy's boy" you are.... Do you really want to go down this road again? Does WAR ENDING HAYMAKER ring a bell? Maybe a little "clink" in your case. I've got my hand on the button......

P.S. How's your girlfriend like the present I gave her?

WAR EXCUSE BOY!

Clayton Kresge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bounce.gif

Also for historical perspective

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'd almost forgotten the crush I developed on V10 Jenn. Where is my little vixen? I really miss him, errrrr I mean her.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Untape your *****..." HAHAHAHAHA, now THAT'S the defintion of smack!!!
smile.gif

WAR TAPED *******!!!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Adelberg:
I have run track events in my 2000 GTS and the brakes were horrible, brake fade and unbalanced. The nose dives like a Lincoln. I would get out braked by a Suburban. Stopping distance on a stock Viper from 60-0 is about 150 feet. A stock Yukon XL Denali stops 60-0 in 135 feet. What is wrong with that. Try hitting the brakes at 155mph.

Just put Roe Racing's brake package on and went out to Viper Days. WOW! Now I can use brake markers. That is a first in a Viper, even for Mumford. The front consists of an AP six piston caliper with a 14inch PFC rotor (same rotor the Oreca team used at Le Mans). I have done four track events on the same front brake pads and there is still life. Stock, I would go through a set in one weekend. The rear uses the stock rotor with a Corvette front caliper. All adjustable with a proportioning valve.

If you want the car to stop this is an awesome solution and priced lower then all the competition. Call Roe Racing 904-733-5469 or www.roeracingonline.com

Thanks again, Sean!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul Mumford:
I too can attest to the shear stopping ability displayed by Ken's Viper; Sean's brakes work very, very well. So well, in fact, that Ken would repeatedly slow his car down to speeds that would make a turtle embarassed while going into turns last weekend at Buttonwillow. Many-o-times I would blast past him while he was displaying the sheer power of those brakes. Maybe he can make you a souped up gas pedal to go along with the brakes!

They certainly do work!!!!

WAR ADELBERG!!!!!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the endorsement Ken.

Paul, we never heard back from you since we sent you the brake system estimate you requested in April.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right Sean, when you're brake package works it seems to work great. I was totally set to buy your kit, then a day or two later I saw what happened to Ken's again. At the time I had no idea whether it was an installation problem, faulty part, etc. (I still don't). But I sat back and watched how the situation got handled. I waited over a month before ordering up a brake kit from another vendor just to see what you guys would work out. And BTW, it's a different brake kit than what's on Ken's car. This was all 3 months ago and you haven't offered up a penny yet.

I know you're in a bad situation, maybe for the first time. Ken was asking for a full refund because he was really pissed about travelling to the track for a weekend and coming home scared Saturday morning. Does Ken deserve a full refund? Of course not. Does he deserve to eat the $7K and chalk it up as just a bum kit? Of course not. I think there is a compromise somewhere in the middle. Honestly, telling him that you'll take the kit back and resell it isn't exactly going the extra mile. I don't see why it matters if the parts are inspected and diagnosed before you'll make a decision. Only one of two things will happen. 1) The parts are individually fine, but just don't work well with each other (master/booster issues) or 2) The parts are bad. Either way, it's not his fault.

Even you pointed out that the people who put the kit together know what they're doing, so it's not their fault. Then you try to make it look like the shop is on your side because they don't work on the car anymore. They don't work on the car because Ken has a new brake kit that works great and because he no longer has any money whatsoever and can't even think about racing for a few months minimum.

Remember, you even stated that you had to help him with payments etc (great customer service). Anybody that's been to a ViperDays event and watched him scrounge through the discarded Hoosier section because he's never been able to afford new tires knows he's not in a financial situation to buy multiple brake kits. Is this your fault? Of course not. But you make it look like he's just screwing with you because he bought another system. He did what all of us would do and bought another system because he was scared to death of this system. His brakes locked up at close to 100mph over before Magic Mountain at Buttonwillow. He was on the backside of the hill praying a car wouldn't miss the yellow and crush him. Then his car caught fire. He would've lost a $70K car with no insurance (racetrack). Would you give it this brake kit another go? Certainly not. This is also the car he drove to work. He wouldn't even drive to work with it just in case it locked up on the 101 freeway, he'd be sure to be dead. All of these experts coming up with possible fixes are nice, but this isn't a set of roller rockers going bad, this is this car's and this kid's life at stake.

The only reason why I didn't order your kit was because I thought it was wrong to chastise him for driving too hard and make him pay for all new parts, then tell him that he needs a host of others to keep the brakes cool. THAT was your solution. I think all of the experts agree that the heat causes a massive problem upstream. Nobody is sure what that problem is, but trying to solve the heat issue with more $$$ isn't the fix. Then YOU come on here and launch what can only be seen as a preemptive strike under the guise of an opinion. C'mon, all you wanted was opinions huh? Why go on this board? You can get an opinion anywhere else on the internet--hell write Dear Abbey, she'll tell you what to do. You knew that he was pissed as hell and would give you the Hennessey treatment. Why wouldn't he? He's got NO other recourse at all. You're in Florida; he's in CA, period. You didn't offer up a penny out of your own pocket to fix the problem with your brakes. Even after you came on here and got grilled, you said you'd do the right thing. Well the right thing isn't offering up to sell his used parts for him.

He's out $7K, and you're out nothing. It's your bad kit. Of all of these posts (which of course got deleted by some lovely moderator/admin because somebody upstairs likes you & your name isn't Hennessey), not one person came up with a solution for Ken. You included. Is it really unreasonable to give him a refund on the purchase price of the kit? You lose the money you already made, but get the parts back to sell. He's out $3-4000 in labor, tires, track fees, etc. Nobody is a winner, but at least he doesn't eat 100% of this. You're resting your hat on the fact that he hasn't sent the parts back. Would you? All you've offered is to resell them for him. You never offered any kind of refund whatsoever.

You're in a bad situation. I really do feel sorry for you. Hell, I didn't want to get in the middle of it because I've ordered **** near all of your parts (and they've been flawless). The last thing I need was to make enemies of you. You know that...I've talked to on the phone for at least an hour regarding various things...mostly me wanting to order your kit. But when all of these fools jump on here and their advice is that he's an idiot and that he can't drive, and it's his fault that his car goes into E-brake mode, it's **** near impossible not to respond. When your cronies respond with stupidity (and a moderator of all people deletes the original thread) it makes you look bad and keeps the debate going.

You're a nice guy, always helpful; everybody on this board loves you and can't see anything objectively. I on the other hand think it's outrageous for you to not offer up a single penny for a refund and that's why I no longer choose to be a "satisfied customer". I'm might be the only one, and that's fine. Am I his attorney? Nope, I just play one on the internet. He's not responding because you've ingored the situation up until now. But when your gang (amazingly headed by some moderator/admin) circles around the wagon and somehow manages to place blame on a guy who's out $7K when you're not out anything don't expect me (or others that aren't trying to defend you merely because you're a nice guy) not to respond. So that's my hour-long, overly wordy explanation of why I didn't buy your brake kit.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THERE U HAVE IT.... THE ORATOR HAS SPOKEN!A VERY WELL WRITTEN,EXPRESSION OF THOUGHTS WHICH ONCE AGAIN UNDERSCORES THE NEED FOR THE EPA TO IMMEDIATELY CHECK THE PUBLIC DRINKING WATER SUPPLY IN CALIFORNIA FOR CONTAMINATION OF HULUCINEGENIC DRUGS FROM FORIEGN OR DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that Paul make a good point,there is obviously something wrong with the brake system.
If that had happened only 1 time,I could my be think that the problem was,not with parts, but with the wrong,bad instalation of the system.
But 2,3,4 times?
No way.
Sean point about Ken being too ******* the brake and creating too much heat that cause the aluminum calipers to deflect and consequently the pistons to be at an angle in he calipers bores,doesn't fly with me.
Any racer know that the front brakes do most of the work and from personal experience,I run Wilwood calipers and rotors on my 650HP 69 Mustang,if the brake overheat,the rotors start to have heat related cracks and warping.
But NO problem with the calipers,at least with Wilwood.
Also,there is no way that Ken,being as fast that he his on a track,will dial too much pressure to the rear with the bia valve because,if you were to do that on a race car,not only the rear will lock and your braking distance will be so long that you will be a back marker,or a rolling chicane,but the first time you will be trail braking in a turn,you will spin.

But Even if Sean is right about it,isn't that a proof that there is something wrong with the parts/system?

It is a bad situation for both Sean and Ken but i believe that sean should refund some $ to Ken.
Look at it this way,You made a profit on all the brake kits that you sold,so even if you where to "buy back" Ken brakes, you will still be in the black.
I am in manufacturing and yes, sometime I buy bak some products because the customer was not happy with it.
It is the cost of doing business,even if you think that you customer is wrong.

Also,here we are talking about a potential deadly situation,so I cannot beleive that Ken getting some money back is based on Sean being able to resale his brake kit to another customer.
That's crazy and you will open yourself to a huge lawsuit if this customer was to crash.

Anyway,since I live in California and must be drinking "contaminated" water I will gladly send $100 for the purpose of "retiring" this brake kit and for Ken to get some money back.

Luc.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MEMO TO 1BADACR:CALIFORNIA IMAGES=EARTHQUAKES,ENERGY MANAGEMENT CRISIS,STATE INCOME TAX,2.00 A GALLON GAS PRICES,DOT.COM FLAME OUTS,SERIOUS AIDS ISSUE AND NOW A SET OF ALLEGED DEFECTIVE BRAKES.IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME!P.S.WE SHIP ONLY OUR FINEST CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF TO ALL OUR HIGH ROLLER FRIENDS IN CALIFORNIA AFTER THE STEERS HAVE BEEN BITTEN BY FLORIDIAN MOSQUITOS .HAVE A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS OUT THERE.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
WOW!LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THERE U HAVE IT.... THE ORATOR HAS SPOKEN!A VERY WELL WRITTEN,EXPRESSION OF THOUGHTS WHICH ONCE AGAIN UNDERSCORES THE NEED FOR THE EPA TO IMMEDIATELY CHECK THE PUBLIC DRINKING WATER SUPPLY IN CALIFORNIA FOR CONTAMINATION OF HULUCINEGENIC DRUGS FROM FORIEGN OR DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why don't you throw out a post with your diagnosis of the brake kit? I haven't seen you trying to figure it out Norman. All you can do is bag someone who is stating his opinion? C'mon Noman, please, please, please give us your thoughts. What would a proud Texan like yourself do to resolve the situation? ps, try hitting the "caps lock" button. You'll find it on the left side of your key board. "proud bottled water drinker"dj.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since the appropriate thread for this discussion was deleted, I guess this is the only place to post it free of the moderators' wrath (for now). (By the way, that is MENSA moderation in action - delete all posts referring to Roe except the one originally propping him up - pre-death brake occurrence, of course). Anyway, even if we were to just deal with the universe of facts and actions that Sean has set forth on this Board, things don't look good from a customer service perspective. Let's break things down so even guys like Ernie and Eric can follow along:
1) Sean sells death brakes to Kenny
2) Sean, much like my landscaper, gets Kenny to **** him publicly in an attempt to garner more business
3) Death brakes fail
4) Death brakes fail again
5) Kenny gets scared (rightfully so)
6) Kenny feels screwed (rightfully so)
7) Kenny asks Sean to ditch the death brakes and refund money spent on death system
8) Sean says no
9) Sean launches pre-emptive Viper Board strike hoping to get the "You like me, you REALLY like me!" response from his toadies that in his view will give him a leg to stand on in his refusal to take back the death system
10) Not surprisingly, most people reply that things don't sound right, but Sean is such a "good guy" that there MUST be more to the story, and Sean agrees to resolve the situation.
11) Sean's solution is to offer to resell death system on CONSIGNMENT. That's right folks, the death system would now be available to you and me at a slight discount (hmmmm, wonder if an explanation of the history of the system comes with the resold death system....)
12) Kenny, sensing possibly huge liability, and also feeling that passing along death system to others wouldn't be right, says no.
13) Kenny puts entire situation to light of the Board
14) Roe's toadies ignore the facts and look for another reason to stand behind their guy
15) Again, the truth starts to become apparent and people start to say things might be fishy with death system
16) Moderation of Kenny's thread (hmmm, didn't see THAT coming).
17) Sean pulls out the grade school tactic of "no take backs" and reposts the very pimping post he asked Kenny to post pre-brake fire in an attempt to say "Hey, you loved my system (before it had a chance to fail), now you can't say it *****." Wow, why didn't I think of that.

Well, just from the above factual occurrences, it looks like a case of a doo-dad maker taking a step into the tuner business and having some expected R&D problems that thankfully didn't lead to any bodily injury. Then, instead of making things right when given numerous opportunitites to do so, said doo-dad maker uses the failure of the death system as an opportunity to sell yet more of his parts to the customer who was in too deep to the death system to bail out. What a great idea - use sales of the death system as a portal to additional sales - nice strategy working there. Finally, when the potential for death in the death system becomes apparent, the doo-dad maker offers to resell the exact same death system to another sucker, errrrr internet customer.

All of this leads me to the conclusion that the Sean the Doo-Dad Man Roe should stick to Porsche brake deflector brackets and reselling flywheels, cats and exhaust and leave the "tuning" to the guys who have much more experience in leaving customers hanging out to dry.

BTW - Here's the number one reason why I hope George from MGW sticks to the awesome shifter knobs (the composite model rocks) and gas caps. And George, if you do decide to make an MGW Complete Brake System, please, please R&D it on your own car and make sure it works before ripping off any of us who propped you up as a stand up guy when you were solely a maker of excellent accessories.

WAR DEATH BRAKES - "WHEN TOO MUCH FIRE IS NEVER ENOUGH"

Tenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I offered a solution that assumed neither party was at fault on a thread that was thoughtfully broomed by the all-stars.

Here's another. Ken should photograph the brake system and send this photo to Sean. Sean can then have the image transferred onto a bunch of dangling rearview mirror air fresheners and peddle them to the eager throngs. Sean and Ken split the proceeds and call it even.

Sean - re-read the initial responses to your post in what is now blindly labeled the "4th of July" thread. You'd still be in the Woodhouse, Cragin, MGW George club if you had paid a little heed.

If Hennessey had sold Ken the brakes, there'd be no problem because they'd still be on "back-order". (Sorry, John. I thought if I tossed that in there this post might have a greater life expectancy).

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently that humid Gulf breeze has blown all that smog up from Houston into Spring. I lived in your (red)neck of the woods for about 3 1/2 years... I would have rather done hard time at any high securtiy prison. If you think your (red)neck of the woods is a nice place, you need to "dry up" and see the world. Spring Texas is no vacation. Funny how millions want to crowd to Southern California every year for some time off...huh? How many people go to Spring, TX for vacation? (I'll give you the answer since it's the 4th of July and your a fellow American) It's a lot less than the amount of people that can't wait to get the hell out of there! (lower case)

WAR REDNECKS! (CAPS)

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KickASP:
In the real world, when there is a defective piece of merchandise, the buyer usually gets either a replacement (straight across the board), or store credit.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great point KickASP. I guess you're inferring that Florida isn't the real world because Sean made Ken actually buy new calipers (this after lockup numero dos). Once they realized that the calipers which Ken BOUGHT weren't the problem, they Sh*tcanned the whole system. Sean is hiding behind the fact that Ken hasn't sent the calipers back, but Sean only requested them so he could put them on consignment.

Lots of us own businesses (me included) and sometimes we eat it to make the customer happy. Sean hasn't offered to refund anything. And somebody please answer this...why does it matter if the individual parts are flawed? If they are, Ken should get a refund. If they aren't then the system is flawed and the parts don't work together. Either way, a refund is in order. If Sean said, "return the parts and I'll buy them back "(notice I referred to Sean, not try to sell them to a Hollywood stuntman looking to do broadies) of course Ken would return them. That's not what Sean offered.

As for Kid defending lil' Whoadie, at least he is sticking (somewhat) to the facts as opposed to CA water "burns". As for acting like children...at least there is a valid argument packaged underneath some humor opposed to no logic and name calling.

WAR BAD WATER AND HOT BLONDES WITH "BOLT-ONS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BSchillinger, are you really from Texas? Very nice job.

The only missing ingredient was a "burn". C'mon, you know you want to diss CA. I'll help you along...."Hey CA, you guys get earthquakes! Therefore you ****! I rule!"

PS- I think the reason why people are upset about the "pre-strike" is because the puppet-master deleted Ken's return strike. It's his world...we just live in it.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:

It seems the "Usual Suspects" are at it again, literally adding insult when only injury need be addressed.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great post! The opening statement is a "little" off though. When we get involved we usually smack-back in self defense. The "usual suspects" rarely start the fight, we get the tag from the other side of the ropes and pile in! Sometimes we even bring the folding chairs and make it a blood bath. (WWF reference for the heartland...just kidding) Your post was well done (like you care if we care)....just giving credit where credit is due. Happy 4th!

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BS Chillin'.....Now we're talking! You brought both sides of the country into play with a minimal amount of smack talk, that's worth a few points. BUT.... Making the fastest Vipers and actually driving the fastest are two entirely different titles. Secondly, the mantle for smack talking is going to reside in So Cal until we slide off into the Pacific... We always welcome the competition, I just don't want you getting your hopes too high! Word!

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Awww, I care, Brett! Thanks for the kudos to you and PMUM, but that doesn't mean that I'll go easy on y'all if we ever get in a smack-talking showdown! Texas has already proven that it has the fastest Vipers--handily defeating the East Coast's feeble attempts at rebellion. Now we are out to take the mantle of "best smack talking" away from the West--just because we can!

(How was that?)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BS - while Tejas may be able to handle the likes of Frank(only one "K"), IEAT and the other New Jersey/New York boys, don't think that means you're ready to step up to the best (or even the run of the mill) that SoCal has to offer. While y'all cowpokes may have a couple budding smack doctors, you still lack depth and have some "Serious" dead weight pulling you down. Heck, I bet we can even claim Driving School as one of ours and still come out on top. I sense a replay of the NBA Western Conference Finals - the guys from Texas thought they had a chance, until the monsters from SoCal took the court. Just as Kobe could drop 50 if you doubled Shaq, Brett can launch a volley of Scuds if you pay too much attention to burning Mumdodge - and that doesn't even contemplate Tenney Youngman sitting on the wing waiting to rain a couple choice one-liners. Still, as between the Pacific (SoCal), MidWest (no real presence), East (IEAT, et al) and South (y'all TX and FL boys), the South has definitely become the number 1 pretender to the smack throne currently held firmly by the Usual Suspects living in the best climate in the continental U.S. for racing and chickies.

WAR CALIFORNIA TALENT WITH AMERICAN FLAG BIKINIS!!!!!

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MEMO TO LAROADSTER,PNUM,BRETT,DAVID JENKINS AND THE REST OF THE CALIFORNIA POSSE....HAVING DEALT WITH TUNERS AND AFTER MARKET PERFORMANCE PARTS SUPPLIERS I TOO HAVE HAD SERVERAL ISSUES COME UP FROM TIME TO TIME.THESE ISSUES SO FAR HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT BETWEEN THE PARTIES INVOLVED.I DONT RUN HOME TO MY MOMMA AND FRIENDS YELLING SEAN BEAT ME UP WHAT DO U THINK?I ALSO DONT PRINT MY ISSUES IN THE NEWSPAPER,INTERNET,OR PUBLIC FORUM.OWNING SEVERAL BUSINESES I HAVE BEEN ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE.WHEN A CUSTOMER HAS A PROBLEM ITS RESOLVED....REPLACEMENT,REFUND,CREDIT..CUSTOMERS CHOICE PERIOD.IF I WAS A CUSTOMER AND COULD NOT GET RESOLUTION ON A CONFLICT ISSUE TO MY SATISFACTION I WOULD HIRE A LEGAL GUN AND PULL THE TRIGGER.ITS THAT SIMPLE.....AS TO WHY PEOPLE VACATION IN CALIFORNIA IT MUST BE THE WATER SUPPLY INGESTED ONCE THEY GET THERE IT MAKES THEM DO STUPID THINGS.KUDOS TO KID 97 GTS ON HIS EXCELLANT POST OF CHAIN OF EVENTS.FROM THE LONE STAR STATE,HOME OF THE FASTEST VIPERS ON THE PLANET BEST REGARDS!BUBBA GUMP......HEW HAW

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KickASP, to answer your question (as Ken's internet legal counsel--he's getting house repainted and has no internet) after the fire was put out from meltdown number 2, Sean would NOT replace the calipers as you suggested any normal business person would do. The benevolent giver, Sean, made Ken BUY new calipers (at cost though). Ken was very displeased, but had no other options. After they figured out the real problem, Ken returned them and did get his money back for the second set of unused, never caught on fire, calipers. When you look at the facts objectively Sean has made ZERO effort to help Ken out other than some choice "you're driving too fast" tips. I'm sure Ken will appreciate you helping him make a point.

Norm, why do you continue to burn me with your epic blasts like "PNUM"? As always, I live in fear your witty retorts as does the rest of SoCal. Not all of us are shrewd enough to hire an attorney out of state for a $7000 fleecing. Ken went to the budget "internet attorneys" of Mumdodge, Kid & Brett, LLC because he currently can't afford an attorney thanks to Roe.

BSchillinger, you got props for attempting to make a lucid argument. Congratulations for being the first of many from Roe's "counsel" to do that. I wouldn't book a reservation at the Smack Hall of Fame yet. The only problem with your argument was the complete and utter lack of smack. But with fearsome Texas Duo of Serious Eric and NORM "CAPS" KROENER in your court why bother? As for the fastest Vipers in America, maybe they were on vacation when I closed escrow on "your house" at both Viper Days.

WAR SLAM DUNKS WITH NEW TEAMMATE LA ROADSTER RAINING THREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Folks, you win. This Topic and any future "retries" regarding this specific topic will be closed or deleted.

There is a hugh combination of misinterpretation, complete fabrication, and even a little good old fashioned misunderstanding in the previous three pages.

Add to this, more personal attacks than are countable, a lack of restaint by posters, and we are left with no choice but to either close and/or attempt to clean-up or delete the topic.

As with previous situations like this, it will be taken "off-line" between the two parties. An offer to assist (if possible) the two parties has been made. To this point only one side has taken the time to respond..... we are waiting patiently for the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950