Stock Brakes are for the....! Roe Racing does it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am confused (as usual). I read only part of the thread before it was pulled. I have the Roe upgraded master cylinder on my race Viper. The rear brake setup is the vette package but with brembo's up front. SO FAR the sytem has worked great. Of course I have porsche ducts and air ducts also. I also have a water cooled setup up front also. It still is not uncommon in my mind that brake boil can occur and I have seen my team mates fry Brembo caliper seals. If the Roe setup failed, could it be seals? Not uncommon even after one race if brake boil occurred. Was the calipers seals tested? I agree with some of the posts, that indeed Sean should inspect the calipers, to see if they failed? and THEN determine what is the correct thing to do. It is possible that from the start, the calipers could have been defective also. It Happens! To just think Sean should eat the problem in its entirety is too extreme, until they are inspected, but He should at least look at the parts and determine what the problem is. That is only appropriate! Remember we are racing these cars and no matter what you install on a race car, SOONER OR LATER, parts fail, but they should start off in good working order!

Status
Not open for further replies.