Stock SRT-10 Wheels (how much are they worth...)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody have any idea what a reasonable price for my stock srt-10 wheels with about 1600 miles on them would be?? Includes run flats basically 100% tread, tire sensors, etc. etc. No burnouts, no scratches, etc. Thanks :smirk: (yes mine are for sale for those that are interested)

Ricky :2tu:

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what it's worth, the MSRP on new is $13,180 total. MSRP on each wheel alone is a whopping $2875. Front rubber are $358 each, and rears are $482 each. Damn. You know, you might want to check with JonB for a used wholesale price if you're looking to move them quickly.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold mine for $3K,had for sale at $3,500 (about 1 mo. ago.) JonB will give you around $2K for the set, I think it what he told me when I ordered my hre's from him

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently sold mine for just under $3000. I sold the wheels with the tires and tire pressure sensors, figuring that to break the seal to remove the pressure sensors was just setting up an opportunity for the tire guy to scratch or otherwise screw up a wheel. If you plan to put sensors in your new wheels, you'll need to buy the 4 tire sensors (Mopar P/N 52088990AC, list about $75 each) AND 4 tire pressure sensor nuts (Mopar P/N 52088961AA, list about $5 each). You will also need to have a Viper tech reprogram your car to recognize the new sensors.

I put the Sidewinder wheels on with Pilot Sports (non run-flat). Total weight savings (all four wheels & tires) was 40 lbs as compared with stock.

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard of people getting about $5500 for a set that they take off right from factory and put new rims on or about $3000 for a used set with a fair bit of miles on it. Mine is right in the middle being basically a brand new set since there are no scrathes or anything and having very few miles on them and still 100% tread. I won't lower my price anything less then $3750. Anything under that I think I would just keep them as a spare set anyways.

Ricky :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_