Stock SRT/10 with NEW BTR Nitrous Makes 639 RWHP

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep,

Our Customer AJ in Atlanta with an otherwise stock SRT-10 made 639 RWHP and 700 RWTQ. This car should run low-mid 10's at 135+ mph! and keep in mind that it is otherwise STOCK!

His stock numbers were 442 RWHP. He is using our NEW SRT-10 Nitrous/Propane
injection system. This system incorporates a custom kit from NX packaged just for us and our very popular and powerfull propane injection.

I will post a dyno sheet soon as I am out of town for a couple more days.

Again, Congrats AJ.

Tom

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please post price and pics as well. I went on to your site and could not find any info on the srt kit.

Tom check your email

vd..

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The system is working well.It comes with 3 sets of jets for the Nitrous and 3 sets for the propane.The first size netted a 520rwhp,the second set at 575,and the 3rd at 639.Air fuel mix remained consistant throughout.I have since hit 648 with the same set-up.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep,

Our Customer AJ in Atlanta with an otherwise stock SRT-10 made 639 RWHP and 700 RWTQ. This car should run low-mid 10's at 135+ mph! and keep in mind that it is otherwise STOCK!

His stock numbers were 442 RWHP. He is using our NEW SRT-10 Nitrous/Propane
injection system. This system incorporates a custom kit from NX packaged just for us and our very popular and powerfull propane injection.

I will post a dyno sheet soon as I am out of town for a couple more days.

Again, Congrats AJ.

Tom
Tom how big a shot is that? 200??? I think ny next viper will be juiced :p

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, we all really want to hear more on this new setup. We know who the King is, when it comes to Nitrous on a Viper, but tell us more about the system. I think the SRT group is coming around to such things. I went to the drag strip last week and every LS1 car out there will blow the SRT away, and yes they are modded up a bit, but they were all in street form. All of them run a light shot of Nos with a few engine mods, bottom line is we need to be running with these cars, and nos. seems to be the first step. It's took me a long time to trust that a light shot,(75-100) is absolutly harmless on the Viper or any car for that matter.

Skip White

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
kaval

I drove it home from indy. I have about 1000 miles on it now. I not gonna beat on it i will test and tune it the right way. I am working with a good shop.

nitrous d

oh Can't say that yet its still viper d lol