storytelling: another difference between viper and vette owners

488civ10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi all, had a little story to share with you all.

first off, a little background: the viper has been an object of my desire since the concept came out in 1990 and i was a wide-eyed 12 year old. i drooled back then, which means nothing has changed for me 17 years later. very recently, my dream became a reality...

the story begins this past weekend, on the way to my fiance's 10-year high school reunion. as my 96 b/w was rumbling at idle, stopped at a traffic light, she turns to me and says, "this car makes me horny. the seat keeps shaking against my ******."

i thought to myself, wow, the original window sticker did not advertise that standard feature. nice!

and there you have it... another difference between viper guys and vette boys.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wait until you get the poly engine mounts. She won't need you anymore.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi all, had a little story to share with you all.

first off, a little background: the viper has been an object of my desire since the concept came out in 1990 and i was a wide-eyed 12 year old. i drooled back then, which means nothing has changed for me 17 years later. very recently, my dream became a reality...

the story begins this past weekend, on the way to my fiance's 10-year high school reunion. as my 96 b/w was rumbling at idle, stopped at a traffic light, she turns to me and says, "this car makes me horny. the seat keeps shaking against my ******."

i thought to myself, wow, the original window sticker did not advertise that standard feature. nice!

and there you have it... another difference between viper guys and vette boys.
******? :hmmm:

Just wait until you turn on the a/c. :rolaugh: