Street Serpent for sale on ebay

bvk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where did he say that?

but i like it... a lot. Also like the 993 in the background :)

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That thing looks sharp, those serpants are amazing!

"please understand I do not need to sell this car because I am moving or having a baby or in financial distress so please dont waste both of our time by asking"

Sounds like a problem I want to have....

Seriously, that thing looks amazing, best luck with the sale! Deserves a lot of pennies.

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet the pictures don't even do it justice.. Gen III's always look better in person.
That thing looks W I D E

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's referring to the styling cues of the car. The Street Serpent design was inspired by all things VIPER, (gen 1, GTS, Showcars and most improtant, Comp Coupe).

Jeff

Jeff you know why he is selling? I know you joking wanted to trade your for this one if I recall correctly.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff you know why he is selling? I know you joking wanted to trade your for this one if I recall correctly.

I think he's looking for a top dollar for a really nice car and he's got nothing to lose by putting it up for auction. I can state with 100% confidence that it IS as nice as he say's it is. Although I love my red Street Serpent, I really liked his B&W when finished.

Yes, it does look better in person.

Jeff

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1st its amazing that he would goto all that length for that car yet leave the engine completely stock down to the air filters!

2nd why somebody would go to all that work and expense and then sell the car with 5k miles is beyond me...

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And when I was looking for a ready-made Street serpent to purchase.. I could never find one of course...

On the upside, my baby is now with Jeff awaiting surgery :)

Sweet car. Should be worth 80K at a minimum.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's looking for a top dollar for a really nice car and he's got nothing to lose by putting it up for auction. I can state with 100% confidence that it IS as nice as he say's it is. Although I love my red Street Serpent, I really liked his B&W when finished.

Yes, it does look better in person.

Jeff

Okay Jeff, I see. Both look great!!

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new onwer contacted me yesterday. He's calling back today (bad connection). Not sure what he paid.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine