Stripes on the new coupe?

Gforce

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do the front stripes on the new coupe seem kind of odd to anyone? I was surprised to see them straight. It really leaves a lot of body curves on the table by not following the hood buldge like most of the SRT after market stripes do.

Reason I comment is that I am in the process of designing some after market stripes for my SRT and trying to figure out if I should go with straight ones (like the coupe - 8 wide with 4.75 gap) or with the "V" look that most of the SRT folks have done.

Personally, I like the look of the stripes in front that follow the hood line ("V" look) but I like the thinner straighter ones from the coupe in the back. back.

thoughts?

j

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put mine on 8" with a 4" gap ... not 4.75" ... looks right to me

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripes on the coupe that was displayed at VOI in Dallas were narrow in front and gradually widened as they reached the rear. In my opinion they became way too wide in the rear and were overwhelming. Now that they have made them the same continuous width (like the Gen II coupe) they look much better.

My understanding is that all of the '06 First Edition cuopes will have stripes (included in the package cost) and that subsequently you can order it with or without stripes. The stripes will cost $3000 extra.

Bob K

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather