Suggestion for new format.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merge gen 1,2 and 3 viprs into the same forum.We are all one Viper nation.Delete the snake pit(off topic) since we're all here to talk Vipers anyway.Plenty of other places to talk sex,news,guns,movies,smack,etc,etc. Bruce

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Bruce:
Merge gen 1,2 and 3 viprs into the same forum.We are all one Viper nation.Delete the snake pit(off topic) since we're all here to talk Vipers anyway.Plenty of other places to talk sex,news,guns,movies,smack,etc,etc. Bruce

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pharmacist huh? You been sneaking a little happy drug on the side?
laugh.gif

Bruce, aren't you the same guy that FLAMED someone when he posted about getting DC to replace some defective parts on his car?

Yeah, I remember that one.

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember.Maybe too drunk or drugged.Anyway I did not do it(finger wagging in face).However I stand by my post.OT canned and all Vipers merged into one forum.Personaly I will never venture into OT again on this board.(stop cheering).And I will also not venture into SRT-10 Since I have pretty much decided to keep my GTS and not replace it with the new SRT.On this board in its present form we will not be one Viper nation.One Viper nation is a lie perpetrated even at VOI. Bruce

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Stay tuned. From what I understand, the new version of our bbs software will allow you to display all posts as one thread. Similar to our original design.