Suggestions on where to purchase Bellanger exhaust system needed.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to get the 3" Bellanger exhaust system, headers, and high flow mufflers. I did a search and can only find two places that sell them. Where did you get yours? What's a good price?

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to get the 3" Bellanger exhaust system, headers, and high flow mufflers. I did a search and can only find two places that sell them. Where did you get yours? What's a good price?

Tracy...Do you mean "high flow cats"???

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tracy...Do you mean "high flow cats"???

Nope, don't want cats. I guess a better way to say it would be an unrestrictive muffler done by Bellanger.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dynomax ultraflows are one of the highest flowing mufflers outthere. Check out the're site. I think they flow over 1100 CFMs.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may wait for Tom to revise the mounting flanges for use with both Gen II and GenIII heads... (Tom?)

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill Kaiser at Apex sent me mine. They are inching away from Viper stuff (getting more into the new Cobra scene) but he said he still has all his connections.

May want to try him. Hes given me good service.

Good luck.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one set of Belanger headers I will give you a hell of a deal. As far as the cat back all I have is one B&B and one set of Random techs all for sale at cheap cheap cheap, prices.( with fall coming it is time for these Canandian birds to fly south)

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, hearing my car sealed the deal huh? ;) Give Tom Welch a call. He has everything you need at a great price and is extremely helpful, especially if you are doing the install youself.

BTR Performance, Inc.
352-690-9600
http://btrviper.com

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my belanger cat back sounds just right but the tips look like [******]!! I want to upgrade my tips asap and eventually go with at set of high flow cats and headers.
Chad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte