Sunday + Spring + 60 degrees = Captree 3/25

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to ask me twice, I'll have my new Corsa exhaust and Vec 3! Now I can drive the speed limit in style!!! :cool:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to ask me twice, I'll have my new Corsa exhaust and Vec 3! Now I can drive the speed limit in style!!! :cool:

I'll be buying the coffee and donuts 'cause I KNOW you have no money left.. :2tu:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey where we gettin those donuts and it has to be early, Ya know I gotta go to my son's flag football game around 11:00 I think See ya there

Russ

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too crappy out, roads were soaked. Typical shiit weather, clearing in the afternoon...TOO LATE.

Better days are coming.

Reaction score
Hey Guys :) Sorry it wasn't nice Sunday and it was OK with me..Carol and I just got back from United Emirates Republic (land of the real *********) last night aaannnnddd brought the good weather with us :2tu: How about this Sunday the 1st. Pete, a man that does what he says hes going to do. Viewer's rides.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday looks like rain. Anybody up for a Saturday drive...maybe for a late breakfast at Rosy's?

accuweather as of wed afternoon says Sunny and 50's.....

Sunday
Partly cloudy. A chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
???

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High: 58 °F RealFeel®: 55 °F
Times of clouds and sun with a shower "possible"...

ok of course the presidente is kinda right.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

I guess we'll wait and see. But I'm going to get out on Saturday, regardless. Might even go ******* for the first time this season! :D :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well could we make this official mr presidente.

listen plum..u stay out of this. when you put that silver bullet together and you avae her up and running then and ONLY then can u get involved..for now just Zip it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4