SuperCar Sunday April 26th

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whos gonna be there? I am, with Viper. Why is that a big deal? Look where Im coming from....

<---

Road trip!:drive:

OP
OP
G

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should be arriving Sat the 25th, but not sure of the time. Depends on traffic, sleep issues, ect. Thanks for the invite to Palm Springs, but I think we will be there to late to enjoy that. :2tu:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be at the Tram in Palm Springs around 11:30. If you are driving through on your way into LA, stop off for a nice break.

Have a FUN and SAFE trip out !

Lance

OP
OP
G

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we made it with no problems. Driving straight through was crazy! See you guys tomorrow!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You drove straight through to So Cal !!!???? Holy #$%$# you're an animal !

How was Super Car Sunday? I sure hope it was a good turnout.
When do you head back?

OP
OP
G

GeneralLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, just saw the post now. We are home, left Thursday, but stopped at night this time.

We drove 27 hours straight from IL to the Cali border. Stayed in Needles for a few hours, then finished the drive to Simi. Bout 31 hour total driving time. Would have been faster, but we had to stop twice as often for gas because of the pesky Cobra that came with.... :rolaugh:

Thanks to CamFab for coming out to the car show (sorry, terrible with names), great to meet you. Plus we got to see Jay Leno! :D

And pleased to say, no problems at all the whole trip! Ill post some pics tomorrow.